Jobs available TODAY! – Wine and Spirits Merchandiser – East Bay, Jobs in Hayward, CA, at E. & J. Gallo Winery. Latest opportunity, Apply NOW!
Related Jobs: latest merchandiser jobs, retail merchandiser jobs, visual merchandiser careers, part-time merchandiser jobs, fashion merchandising jobs, full-time merchandiser positions, retail field merchandiser, merchandiser jobs in Central Coast, merchandiser jobs in Melbourne, visual merchandising jobs in Cleveland Ohio.
Job Title: Wine and Spirits Merchandiser – East Bay
Company: E. & J. Gallo Winery
Location: Hayward, CA
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor ‘Best Places to Work’ three years in row, we couldn’t be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life’s special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
The Gallo Sales Company, based in Hayward, is the Northern California distributor of E & J Gallo Winery brands. Our passions run deep and what unites us is an incredible culture of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. Are you looking for a position with a flexible schedule? Do you notwant to sit at a desk and have the opportunity to see multiple accounts in one day? Do you want to be apart of an award-winning sales team?If so, apply today!
Think you need to be a wine or salesexpert to work for Gallo? You dont.If youre looking to break into the wine or spirits industry, this opportunity offers great exposure to our brands and our industry. This entry-level position supports our sales team, leaving a lasting impact.Youll have the chance to meet and interact with people from all walks of life, working to build lasting relationships. Discounts on wine, mobile phone, full-time benefits, and weekends and nights off, are also a huge plus.
In this role you will call on grocery and drug chain accounts, like Safeway, Lucky, and CVS or non-chain accounts, like Liquor Stores and Sprouts.
Accounts toservice will rangefrom theAntiochto Livermore or Danville to Haywardareas.Living within one of these 3 territories are preferred for minimizing the commute and creating an efficient route for your day. Mileage reimbursement is a job perk based on the IRS Safe Harbor rate.
What Youll Do:
– Call on grocery and drug chain accounts, like Safeway, Lucky, and CVS or non-chain accounts, like Liquor Stores and Sprouts
– Be a detective, identifying opportunities and locations to cross-merchandise in accounts, outside of the liquor department for incremental sales
– Partner with the Sales Representative to merchandise Gallo products to stimulate impulse purchases using eye-catching display pieces (wine barrels, etc.) across the store
– Maintain shelves and cold boxes up to standards
– Ensure inventory levels are sustained, by staying in constant contact with Retailers and Sales Representatives on status of Gallo products
– Maintain positive brand image throughout each account ensuring cleanliness and proper facing of products
– Assist with special projects such as store resets, remodels, etc.
What we are looking for:
– High School diploma or State-issued equivalency.
– Required to be at least 18 years of age.
– 1 year work experience.
– Valid drivers license and a safe driving record. Required to obtain a California drivers license or appropriate state drivers license within 30 days of hire.
– Required to lift and move 45-57 pound cases of product.
– Good communication skills.
– Experienced in reading and comprehending simple instructions, correspondence, and memos.
– Experienced in writing simple correspondence and procedures.
What will set you apart:
– Skilled merchandising techniques
– Experience working in a retail sales environment or alcoholic beverage industry
– Good communication, problem solving, and time management skills
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please clickhere.
Marketing, wine representative, sales, commission, remote work, merchandiser, merchandising, retail sales, retail, promotions, display, wine, spirits; eastbay, bay, Union City,
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Why E. & J. Gallo Winery? Named a Glassdoor “Best Places to Work” three years in row, we couldn’t be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the wor…Why E. & J. Gallo Winery? Named a Glassdoor “Best Places to Work” three years in row, we couldn’t be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the wor…Why E. & J. Gallo Winery? Named a Glassdoor “Best Places to Work” three years in row, we couldn’t be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the wor…
Read More Job Details
Search for jobs available TODAY!