Jobs in your area! – Warehouse Associate, Warehouse Associate Jobs in Cincinnati, OH, at Louisville Tile Distributors. Check Out NOW!
Related Jobs: physician associate jobs, part-time sales associate jobs, compliance associate jobs, billing associate jobs, IT associate jobs, drug safety associate jobs, and teaching associate jobs.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Company: Louisville Tile Distributors
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Louisville Tile Distributors of Cincinnati is seeking a Warehouse Associate to pick and pack orders and deliver great customer service. This is a first shift Monday – Friday position.
Louisville Tile has been a family owned business for over 60 years with 13 locations. We provide cutting edge tile and setting materials to residential and commercial customers in KY, OH, IN, MI, and TN. We offer careers in many fields and strive to promote from within. Our company has a family like environment with a caring culture. We were voted one of Kentucky’s Best Places to work in the last 4 years by our employees. To learn more about our culture click
- Monthly profit sharing bonus and year-end bonus
- 401(k) with employer match of 50% of the first 6%
- Health, dental, vision, short term disability, accident policy, cancer policy, and supplemental life
- Employer paid: life insurance, long term disability, and employee assistance program
- 7 paid holidays
Warehouse Associate Desired Skills
- Desire to work on a team and advance with a growing company
- Desire to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to provide professional face to face service and have a passion for the customer
Warehouse Associate Job Duties
- Order picking and packing using a pick list
- Lifting heavy material and loading customer orders
- Maintaining inventory accuracy
- Forklift driving
- Receiving incoming material: Inspect material for damage and accurate box content
- Note discrepancies in shipping errors on packing list
- Foster communication with other departments on the status of orders
- Put material away and accurately record bin locations
- Maintain tidy appearance of building exterior and warehouse
- 2 years of warehouse experience
- Forklift certified
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift and carry up to 90 lbs in accordance with safety training
- Ability to work in warehouse environment with changing temperature and weather conditions, operate warehouse machinery and operate the computer system.
PI116347806 Job Description Position Purpose: Warehouse associates are an essential part of The Home Depot s distribution network. They load and unload trucks, move material within the faci…Warehouse Associate Full Time JOB DESCRIPTION We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference. First, second and weekend shift full time opportunities avail…Product Support Associates Full Time and Part Time Career Opportunities Product Support Associates are TEAM members within the Bob’s Discount Furniture organization and play a v…
More Jobs Openings
Find distribution warehouse associate jobs, Amazon warehouse associate jobs, warehouse shippping associate jobs, warehouse stock associate jobs, and retailwarehouse associate jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!