Apply Online! – VXML Developer, State of North Carolina Government NC Jobs in Charlotte, NC, at Wells Fargo. Latest opening, Apply Today!
Related Jobs: State of South Carolina jobs, the University of North Carolina jobs, State of North Carolina government jobs, NC Government Jobs
Job Title: VXML Developer
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Charlotte, NC
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Contact Technology (ECT) is seeking a developer to be part of the Speech Services and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Application Team. This group is responsible for application development and Tier 2 & 3 production support of 30+ IVR applications for a majority of the lines of business within Wells Fargo. The development team consists of other managers, leads, web developers with a staff between 10-12 team members, contractors and other EGS resources. The applications use VXML and Java and support functions in speech recognition, speech services, voice verification (voice biometrics), and natural language understanding.
In this position, the individual may be required to work as a single contributor or as part of a team on projects and may also be required to have direct report responsibility. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Acting in the highest level development technical role as an individual contributor for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications
- Work to ensure application design specs and implementation are standard and current across all IVR applications
- Participate in internal sizing discussions with development and other delivery teams to generate project sizings
- Working on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code
- Involved in ensuring overall systems testing and the migration of applications to production
- Regularly interact with other technical teams, groups and Infrastructure within the company as needed
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of VXML experience
- 5+ years of JSP (JavaServer Pages) experience
- 5+ years of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of voice user interface and natural language: designs, technology partners, and supporting complex, high volume, high availability hosted IVR environments
- Knowledge and understanding of telephony: speech recognition solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of Java
- 5+ years of offshore application development process experience
- Ability to facilitate or host complex design discussions and drive results
- Ability to direct and oversee escalated technical troubleshooting and complex analysis efforts for prompt recovery of major issues
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years Nuance Platform and Nuance Development Framework (NDF) experience
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to attend training and off-site office events outside office hours
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $86,800 Mid: $124,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $86,800 Mid: $124,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $86,800 Mid: $124,000
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd – Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. Job Description This position is for a Java software developer concentrating on the pricing model aspects in the pricing model components described in the software stack below. …Req ID: 84553 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in …Sr. Front End Developer – .Net (5266) Charlotte, NC Contract-to-Hire (Citizen (**Preferred**), Green Card with Excellent verbal communication skills and work well with other) …
Read More & Apply!
Find North Carolina Jobs in Your City: Raleigh Durham North Carolina jobs, Charlotte North Carolina jobs, Western North Carolina jobs, Southern Pines NC jobs, Hendersonville NC jobs, Salisbury NC jobs, Mooresville NC jobs, Waxhaw NC jobs, Wilmington NC jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!