Apply Now! – UI/UX Designer, Graphic Designer Jobs in Denver, CO, at The Creative Group. View more descriptions.
Related Jobs: junior graphic designer jobs, graphic designer jobs in UK, graphic designer jobs in Austin Texas, graphic design jobs in New York, appreal graphic design jobs, and web graphic design jobs.
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Company: The Creative Group
Location: Denver, CO
As a creative thinker, can you work independently as well as join forces with colleagues? You might be the User Experience (UX) Designer that The Creative Group is seeking for a client! As the User Experience Designer, you will design the overall functionality of exciting products and iterate on that design to ensure a stellar user experience. In addition, as the User Experience (UX) Designer, you will originate and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate their results into various sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. This short-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Denver, Colorado area. Apply today!
– Overseeing usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
– Areas of focus may consist of content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
– Lending a helping hand to other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
– Utilize results from user research and workflow analysis to make riveting experiences for users of a product
– Teaming with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
– Crafting tools such as personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
– Working with other members of the digital marketing team on the creation of new initiatives- Well-versed in design software applications and tools
– Detailed and have the ability work independently
– Skilled in prototype/mockup software (e.g. Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin)
– Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience
– Understanding of Web Accessibility and testing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Google Accessibility Developer Tools)
– 5+ years of experience within the digital design/UX industry
– Well versed in graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
– Strong interpersonal skills are needed for the job to be performed successfully
– A portfolio highlighting UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design work
– UI UX And Design experience
– UX/UI Design experience preferred
– UX experience
– Mobile UX experience
– No relocation reimbursement
APPLY: Qualified candidates, please send your resume/portfolio to Sarah.Donovan@creativegroup.com. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
– provided by Dice Job Title: UI/UX – Graphic Designer Location: Littleton, CO 80127 Job Number: 1105/0156 Residency: US Citizens Only Clearance: No Clearance Required Duration: …Who We Are Takeoffs.io is a construction technology startup transforming material take-off, cost estimating and pre-construction. We are building an entirely new kind of approach…Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our team at our client s site in Denver, CO. A designer is a…
In addition to the Graphic Designer Jobs, search more related designer Jobs, such as interior designer jobs, web designer jobs, game designer jobs, CAD designer jobs, textile design jobs, kitchen designer jobs, and toy designer jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!