Jobs available TODAY! Telecom Construction Manager job openings in Plano, TX. Apply to construction safety manager, assistant construction manager, residental construction manager, and more.
Job Title: Telecom Construction Manager
Company: Artech Information Systems
Location: Plano, TX
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Telecom Construction Manager
Duration :6 to 12 Months
Scope of Work
Construction Manager Accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling (time), SP/ASP and Quality Management on a given project. Ensure that all Service Providers are adhering to Ericsson standards, processes and procedures as well as all Federal and Local standards. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities. Interfaces with External Interfaces: ASP/SP, Customer PM Internal Interfaces: IM Lead, Project Admin, Project Sponsor, CPM Responsibilities Include
- Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
- Assures that: o Only Customer’s approved materials are installed on the project o The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
- Attend coordination and progress meetings
- Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
- Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
- Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
- Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
- Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
- Ensure that: o Service Providers and vendors/suppliers meet all the technical specifications with respect to E/// and customer specifications. o Workmanship quality of the installations done by the Service Providers is within the Contract, Ericsson standards and Customer expectations. o
All Ericsson, Federal, Local, and customer safety guidelines and construction procedures are enforced during the entire Civil Works phase of the project.
- Knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety.
- Perform: o Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits. o Site verification. o Visual inspection of quality on site.
- Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
- Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
- Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
- Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
- Report bad performance and quality on site.
- Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
- Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
- Write claims, order and return materials.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following: o SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc.) o NTP receipt verification o RFDS submission review and changes o Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval of Civils progress PFA verification (daily) to Close out document review and acceptance sign off Construction Manager 2 – CM2 Has GOOD knowledge and skills. IDENTIFIES and SOLVES complicated problems that require careful analysis by ADAPTING existing procedures, techniques and methods. ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTES to improvement and change. Works INDEPENDENTLY. Experience/Qualification Level 2-5 years: o Job-related experience with project builds over 200 sites Reports to CM3 (Lead) or IM Lead.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: | Website:
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on , , , and BlueAlly Services is seeking an experienced “Construction Manager” to work under a contract with one of our largest telecom client in Irving, TX. Construction Manager II is respo…Job Description Job #:…If you are a Project Manager with experience with a desire to start a General Services division for a reputable GC in DFW please read on! Top Reasons to Work with Us On the Dal…
Construction Project Manager Jobs available TODAY!
Search Construction Project Manager Jobs
Find more Construction Project Manager jobs. Search for jobs available in Plano, TX, construction management, construction safety manager, assistant construction manager, telecom construction manager, entry-leven construction management, residental construction manager, retail construction manager, jobs opportunities at Artech Information Systems, and more.