Jobs available TODAY! – Talent Acquisition Consultant, Consultant Jobs in Cleveland, OH, at . Latest opportunity, Apply NOW!
Related Jobs: sales consultant jobs, leasing consultant jobs, recruitment consultant jobs, education consultant jobs, marketing consultant jobs, education consultant jobs, independent consultant jobs, beauty consultant jobs, wedding consultant jobs, bridal consultant jobs, and software consultant jobs.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Consultant
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Technical Recruiter required by Alexander Mann Solutions – a leading global outsourced talent acquisition provider. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your talent acquisition career working as part of a small and friendly team that sources first class talent for one of our world-leading global tech clients. We are ideally looking for someone to be based in our Cleveland office, but will consider experienced home-based workers from across the US.
In this Technical Recruiter role you’ll benefit from the following:
- A structured support to plan and achieve your career goals within a large, global and modern Talent Acquisition service provider
- A highly supportive and inclusive company culture that prioritizes your ongoing career development AND work-life balance
- First class learning and development infrastructure that will help you to achieve your full career potential
- A structured career path, a wealth of internal career opportunities and demonstrable tradition of internal progression and promotion
As a Technical Recruiter you’ll be responsible for identifying and engaging the best possible talent for both open job positions and forecasted skill requirement areas across North America. Key duties will include:
- Working with hiring managers and the client’s Recruitment Business Partners to develop effective sourcing strategies
- Proactively sourcing candidates utilizing different methods (eg. market mapping, job boards, social networking sites, advanced AI sourcing tools) to establish strong candidate pipelines for open roles and talent pools
- Screen candidates’ resumes against role requirements, interview candidates on the phone to determine suitability and obtain required information
- Develop an awareness of the client’s business and their recruitment needs
- Update the recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS) so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity
You’ll work closely with client-side Recruitment Business Partners who will be the interface with hiring managers and will manage the interview and offer process, leaving you to focus on the fun bit identification, attracting and engaging great candidates!
About the client
This client is the world’s leading Intellectual Property (IP) Management and Technology Company, and literally power the worlds ideas. They serve over 10,000 customers and connect millions of IP users every day. They pride themselves on being innovators in the market and have consistently pioneered new ways to manage IP more efficiently, minimise risk and make better decisions through utilising cutting edge technology. They have multiple offices, across 4 continents and 12 countries and we will support them across North America, EMEA and APAC.
To succeed in this role you will most likely need:
- 3+ years recruitment and sourcing experience
- A strong sense of urgency and responsive client-facing skills
- Proven expertise in various candidate sourcing methodologies (headhunting, social networking, job boards)
- A good track record of meeting recruitment targets
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- A good teamworking ethic
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with Lubrizol, you will have the responsibilitiies of managing all all scheduling and onboarding activities among the recruiters, candidates and …As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with Lubrizol, you will have the responsibilitiies of managing all all scheduling and onboarding activities among the recruiters, candidates and …Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities Coordinate and administer the full recruitment life cycle for relevant position openings in a consultative manner. This includes: Coor…
Read More & Apply NOW!
Find Jobs in Your Area: social media consultant jobs, oil gas consultant jobs, rehabilitation consultant jobs, internet marketing consultant, SEO consultant, business development consultant, associate consultant, small business consultant, financial consultant, franchise business consultant, and pay per click consultant.
Search for jobs available TODAY!