Appy Jobs Online! – Student – Office Worker – Arizona State University – Sustainability Dept, ASU Arizona State University Jobs in Tempe, AZ, at Aramark. View more job openings in your city.
Related Jobs: Arizona State University jobs, Arizona State University careers, Arizona State University jobs Openings, Arizona State University jobs employment, Arizona State University career services.
Job Title: Student – Office Worker – Arizona State University – Sustainability Dept
Location: Tempe, AZ
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at or connect with us on and .
The Office Worker is responsible for assisting management with administrative tasks including, but not limited to, ordering, data entry, filing, etc. The Office Worker will be required to interact with customers, visitors, and employees in a professional and courteous manner. The Student – Office Worker must be a student at the Aramark location. Essential functions and responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirments and business needs.
- Responsible for performing administrative functions including distributing mail, ordering and stocking supplies, answering phones, and greeting visitors
- Assists unit management with clerical tasks in relation to accounting, payroll, receiving, and/or human resources including filing, data entry, record review and maintenance, etc.
- Greets customers, clients, and employees; answers inquiries or directs calls where necessary
- Schedules meetings and handles travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Maintain office memos and informational postings
- Operate technology, systems, and software such as voicemail systems, copy/scanners, personal computers, and MS Office
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of up to 25 lbs.
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational instit…Job Title Student Brand Ambassador – Arizona State University (Tempe Campus) Job Description At Kaplan Test Prep, we are consumed with our quest to help students own their mome…Do you spend hours scrolling through TikTok and creating content? Are you outgoing and well-connected on campus? This is your chance to bring the TikTok brand to life at your schoo…
Read More Job Details
Search for jobs available TODAY!