Apply Online! – Sr Marketing Manager, State of North Carolina Government NC Jobs in Charlotte, NC – Tryon, NC, at Duke Energy. Latest opportunity, Apply NOW!
Related Jobs: State of South Carolina jobs, the University of North Carolina jobs, State of North Carolina government jobs, NC Government Jobs
Job Title: Sr Marketing Manager
Company: Duke Energy
Location: Charlotte, NC – Tryon, NC
More than a career – a chance to make a difference in people’s lives.
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you’ll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits.
This is the career/senior level of the Marketing Consultant job hierarchy. Employees at this level manage work in areas of specialization, with minimal supervision. Incumbents are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues. They are fully competent in use of concepts . They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve. Senior Marketing Manager represents a level at which career may stabilize for many years.
- Plans, develops, executes and tracks marketing plans and all associated campaigns for customer facing programs, products, including creative strategy and channel alignment. This position has responsibility for assignments with increasing scope and complexity in both inside as well as outside the scope of typical responsibility.
- Ensures the translation of product goals into marketing goals to ensure that annual market plans are developed and then executed as planned, including dynamic customer targeting. The decisions this position makes may affect the results of the work group and may have some impact on major projects or department results.
- Works with both external and internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize marketing messages, marketing channels and paid and earned media opportunities. This position works directly with Corporate Communications on creative development that meet product goals and aligns with the brand.
- Works with Marketing Insights to analyze and understand market research results. Sets strategies and plans accordingly to focus on customer needs and wants, including the preferred communication channels to optimize user experience.
- Uses marketing analytics to inform campaign development, set measurements and objectives, and analyze performance. Develops channel plans, secures marketing channels and works with Marketing Strategy to identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Anticipates internal and/or external challenges and/or regulatory issues; provides advice and technical expertise in marketing execution. Serves as the liaison with regulatory affairs, program management, customer service, corporate communications, legal and other key internal and external stakeholders to build alignment on the marketing plans.
- Responsible for all outbound marketing quality assurance procedures to protect customer data.
- Accountable for the development of product marketing budgets, managing to budgeted costs and ensuring that strategic cost alignment and accepted ROI are continuously within the Customer Solutions road map.
- This role will maintain a high degree of knowledge on best practices in marketing and strategic insight on current and new marketing outreach channels.
- Bachelors degree
- In addition to required degree, 5 years related work experience
- Masters degree
- In addition to desired degree, 7 years related work experience
Travel Requirements 5-15%
Relocation Assistance Provided (as applicable) No
Represented/Union Position No
Visa Sponsored Position No
Posting Expiration Date Tuesday, February 4, 2020
All job postings expire at 12:01 AM on the posting expiration date.
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all of the basic/required qualifications. Apply now! New positionimmediate interviews for those who qualify This is not a Supply Chain/Procurement role Who They Are Excellent growth-oriented Fortune 700 company Wit…SUMMARY: As Sr. Manager, Demand Planning, you will develop the future rolling 12-18 month SKU-level demand forecast to drive forecast accuracy. Your team will be responsible for …Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership The SPS pricing team is seeking a highly-motivated individual w…
Read More & Apply!
Find North Carolina Jobs in Your City: Raleigh Durham North Carolina jobs, Charlotte North Carolina jobs, Western North Carolina jobs, Southern Pines NC jobs, Hendersonville NC jobs, Salisbury NC jobs, Mooresville NC jobs, Waxhaw NC jobs, Wilmington NC jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!