Apply Online! – Senior Yardi Administrator/Analyst, Senior Financial System Analyst Jobs in Chicago, IL, at Request Technology – Robyn Honquest. Start your career HERE!
Related Jobs: senior business analyst jobs, entry-level financial analyst jobs, financial analyst jobs in Boston, senior financial systems analyst jobs in Chicago.
Job Title: Senior Yardi Administrator/Analyst
Company: Request Technology – Robyn Honquest
Location: Chicago, IL
Looking for a Senior Yardi Administrator/Analyst
Salary: $80k to $100k + 15% to 25% Bonus
Location: Chicago, IL
Must have good credit. No bankruptcies. No short sales.
Yardi is a 3rd party accounting and financial package. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, monitoring and enhancing the functionality of Yardi custom enhancements. MUST have a deep knowledge of Yardi Leasing, CAM ABF Security and reporting modules. BS degree preferred.
SENIOR YARDI ANALYST
The Senior Yardi Analyst is responsible for the strategic and operational management of Yardi (Company’s core strategic accounting and financial systems package). This position provides Yardi user service and support and is responsible for developing, maintaining, monitoring and enhancing the functionality of Yardi to meet Company business objectives.
- Assess, design and provide training on Yardi capabilities
- Analyze requirements, develop functional and design specifications for Yardi enhancements (as required depending on availability of business technology analyst resources)
- Develop, test and implement package or custom enhancements
- Organize and lead user groups and teams for projects, support, and training activities
- Coordinate with PMO (and other IT functions as required) on projects, support, and/or training activities
- Perform stabilization, break/fix and other maintenance activity (including upgrading Yardi)
- Develop and document policy, standards, procedures and checklists
- Coordinate invoice reviews and approval with IT management
- Manage structured and accessible storage for documentation for Yardi usage and functionality
- Coordinate and respond to audit requests from both the internal and external audit teams
- Contribute to the support of other Company applications as needed based on individual competency and resourcing needs of the IT organization
- Identify and recommend Yardi purchased or custom solutions and improvements
- Contribute to annual planning for Yardi product roadmap as neede
- 5+ years of experience as Yardi administrator
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Yardi Leasing, CAM, ABF, Security, and reporting modules
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent degree with experience, preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
- Knowledge of working in a SOX environment a plus
- Microsoft SQL query experience preferred
- REIT, other real estate or Investment/Asset Management experience strongly preferred
Looking for a Senior Yardi Administrator/Analyst Salary: $80k to $100k + 15% to 25% Bonus Location: Chicago, IL Must have good credit. No bankruptcies. No short sales. Yard…Job Title Senior Analyst, Global Tax Job Description Summary Your primary responsibilities will be to assume a supporting role with respect to the Company’s global tax and busine…The Senior Analyst position is focused exclusively on the sale of commercial real estate assets primarily in the office institutional investment sector in Chicago and the broader M…
Read More & Apply!
Find Financial Analyst Jobs in Your Area: Business Financial Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Sr Financial Analyst, Financial Systems Analyst, Financial Reporting Analyst Jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!