Urgent Jobs! Senior Technical Business Analyst, Global Fixed Income Technology job openings in New York City, NY. Apply to senior IT business analyst, business data analyst, business intelligence analyst, and more.
Job Title: Senior Technical Business Analyst, Global Fixed Income Technology
Location: New York City, NY
Requisition ID: 79073
Cost Centre: SCOTIA CAPITAL (USA) INC.
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
Is this role right for you?
- Work with the US Treasury trading and sales desks to define requirements for custom technology solutions to be implemented by development team and integrated into ION platform, with focus on pricing, auto-negotiation, and trading/sales stat reports. Work with the development team to document requirements, design test cases, and validate test results. Use in-house developed test and reporting tools to analyze test results and models. Provide continuous feedback to business, application support, and development teams.
- Provide business support to US Treasury trading and sales desks, including new and existing product and deal structuring, ad hoc queries and MIS, user training, and designing and implementing systems enhancements. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
- Independently resolve complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs of the Global Fixed Income Business, by applying financial and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, models, and/or systems solutions. This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions, developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created. This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining user requirements and processes, and liaising with the users.
- Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of the Division’s business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, financial markets, financial instruments, regulatory requirements, Back Office processes, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user business lines.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We’d love to work with you if you have:
- Thorough understanding of US Treasury pricing and market dynamics (D2D and D2C)
- Fixed Income IT work experience
- Previous experience engaging directly with Front Office (trading and sales)
- Experience delivering projects end-to-end
- Technical user-level SQL (or other query language) knowledge
- Log analysis
Would be great if you also had:
- ION MarketView/MMI experience
- Experience with tick databases
- Experience designing trade stat reports
- Programming experience (java, python, scala)
Location(s): United States : New York : New York City
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking for a sharp Senior Business Analyst to support its Fixed Income Pricing business Location: New Yok, NY Duration: 13+ months with possibility of longer term extensions I…About PGIM: PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. The company has offices in Newark, New Jersey, London, Tokyo an…6 month contract Opportunity for Fixed Income BSA at UBS NYC You ll be working in the Fixed Income Business team in US (New York/Stamford/Weehawken). We provide electronic tradin…
Senior Business Analyst Jobs available TODAY!
Search Senior Business Analyst Jobs
In addition to the Senior Technical Business Analyst, Global Fixed Income Technology job in New York City, NY, find job openings in your area, senior IT business analyst, business data analyst, business intelligence analyst, IT business analyst, work at home business analyst, part-time business analyst, jobs opportunities at Scotiabank, and more.