High-Paying Jobs! – Senior .NET Software Engineer, Software Engineer Jobs in New York City, NY, at TMP. More entry-level jobs.
Related Jobs: senior software engineer jobs, software engineering careers, embedded software engineer jobs, lead software engineer employment, computer software engineer job openings, database software engineer jobs, software engineer jobs available in Washington DC, algorithmic trading software engineer job vacancies, application development software engineer positions, server software engineer jobs, urgent remote server software engineer jobs, entry-level server software engineer jobs, latest junior server software engineer job opportunities.
Job Title: Senior .NET Software Engineer
Location: New York City, NY
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You’ll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great Senior Software Engineer do?
- This is a hands-on full-stack .NET/C# development position
- Work closely with product owners and scrum masters as part of agile scrum team to guide and execute on product roadmap.
- Work with latest technologies such as ASP.NET CORE, Docker, Kafka, Angular, Elasticsearch, Redis and MongoDB.
- Research and recommend the implementation of new technology or technical tools to improve system performance, stability, and development process.
- Provide leadership on engineering aspects including design, analysis, testing and implementation.
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support.
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner.
- Mentor and grow junior developers through hands-on management and career pathing guidance.
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Angel List Page:
Stack Overflow page:
Requirements for Consideration
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- 5+ years of experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications
- Participate in On-Call rotation for our 24×7 Environment
- Proven experience working with ASP.Net/CORE, MVC, C#, Web API, Angular, SQL Server or comparable DBMS,
- Additional Desired Skills: Microservices, Kafka, Elasticsearch, MongoDB.
- Experience and knowledge of high-volume distributed systems.
- Expert knowledge of agile, design and enterprise patterns.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Knowledge of UI patterns and best practices.
- Solid experience with source control systems, continuous integration and build processes.
- A wide breadth of technical expertise preferred.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
#GDSoftware Company Description ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower…(Those who previously applied need not re-apply) Position Summary: With broad latitude for independent action or decision, all personnel serve in a critical role in the execution…**Job Requisition Number:** 79889 We are building the next generation of the Bloomberg Customer Web Portal. The portal is an external client-facing, web-based “one-stop shop”…
Read More & Apply
Find Software Engineer Jobs in Your Area: software engineer jobs in Dubai, software engineer jobs in Canada, software engineer jobs in Bangalore, software engineer jobs in Germany, software engineer jobs in Pakistan, software engineer jobs in Singapore.
Search for jobs available TODAY!