Appy Jobs Online! Senior Business Data Analyst – Anomaly Detection job openings in Mountain View, CA. Apply to senior IT business analyst, business data analyst, business intelligence analyst, and more.
Job Title: Senior Business Data Analyst – Anomaly Detection
Location: Mountain View, CA
We are seeking a Senior Business Data Analyst as part of our growing Risk Analytics and Insight team within Intuit’s Small Business & Self Employed Group (SBG). Be at the cutting edge of the FinTech industry – the SBG division moves billions of dollars in money for Intuit’s customers, whether it be ACH, credit card, payroll, lending, and whatever comes next.
The successful analyst will work across functions (Fraud & Risk Operations, Data Science, Compliance, Marketing, Product, Finance, etc.) and use data to drive insights which help achieve Intuit Small Business Group’s short and long-term business outcomes.
Over the past several years, SBG has begun to build strong strategic risk capabilities in testing and analyzing new ways to widen the acquisition funnel while maintaining acceptable risk. We’re looking for a candidate to help continue to build a strong analytics culture as part of the growing team. This role reports to the Head of Analytics and Insights manager. Responsibilities
Coordinate with Risk, Compliance, and Operations leaders, database engineers and executives to accomplish the following:
- Translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses and make decisions through testing.
- Leverage data to understand our Small Business money movement Fraud, Financial and Compliance Risk in depth and identify trends that indicate elevated risk and anomalies in key metrics and inform and influence Risk Policy where applicable. Conduct deep dives on root cause analysis for the elevated risk and communicate findings to key stake holders.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and suggest projects to mitigate risk while providing an awesome and delightful customer experience.
- Work with engineers to develop, test, and maintain accurate tracking, capturing and reporting of key Fraud Risk & Compliance metrics via server-side data collection and other database sources.
- Maintain and improve a set of automated reporting to provide the basis for in-depth analysis and business evaluation; in doing so provide the standardized logic for Risk analysts to build upon.
- Use tools and programs such Microsoft SQL Server (SSRS, SSAS), Excel, Python, Tableau, QlikView and many other internal tools to work efficiently at scale.
- Develop algorithms and set right thresholds for key alerting mechanisms. Should be able to fine tune based on business justification and nature of business for all money movement products.
- Utilize predictive modeling and other advanced techniques to identify fraud, financial and operational risks.
- Partner with Risk & Compliance Operations to provide analysis and reporting that enables efficient Risk processes and results in improved metrics and performance.
- Strong business acumen and exceptional analytical ability with 2-5 years of relevant experience. Experience in Financial Services or FinTech preferred.
- Advanced SQL and coding skills to perform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio experience highly preferred.
- Good working experience with data analytics and visualization tools (Excel, Power Pivot, Tableau, QlikView, etc.). Experience with statistical analysis preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to deftly negotiate, prioritize across teams, influence decision makers and build consensus with teams.
- High degree of accountability, organization and empathy.
- Experience working with Key Performance Indicator metrics such as conversion rates, user acquisition, conversion and retention and/or product usage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantitative Field or commensurate experience. Master’s degree preferred.
Position: BI Business/Data Analyst Lead Location: Sunnyvale CA Duration: Long Term Employment type: Contract Experience: 4-7 Years Job Description: Seasoned BI/Reportin…Business Data Analyst Long term contract opportunity ( San Jose, CA ) Seeking a data analyst who will own several engagements at one time and drive key elements and processes to fr…Overview Join Intuit as part of the Small Business Customer Marketing Communications Team, as a Sr. Technical Data Analyst. Through a deep understanding of customer data, provide…
Senior Business Analyst Jobs available TODAY!
Search Senior Business Analyst Jobs
In addition to the Senior Business Data Analyst – Anomaly Detection job, find Senior Business Analyst jobs available in Mountain View, CA, senior IT business analyst, business data analyst, business intelligence analyst, IT business analyst, work at home business analyst, part-time business analyst, jobs opportunities at Intuit, and more.