Urgent Jobs! – Salesforce Administrator, CRM Customer Relationship Management Software Salesforce Jobs in Columbus, OH, at Seamless AI. More no experience jobs.
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Company: Seamless AI
Location: Columbus, OH
Columbus, Ohio Engineering – Full- Time (Local or Remote)
Seamless.AI delivers the world’s best sales leads. Maximize revenue, increase sales and acquire your total addressable market instantly using artificial intelligence. Join us on our rocket ship to impact 1 billion people and add to our 20,000 companies and users who are generating hundreds of millions in sales for free at Seamless.AI . Request a demo here
The Salesforce Administrator will play a lead role in managing Seamless Salesforce system configurations, activities, and reporting in support of multiple business functions including Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Senior Leadership. The Salesforce Administrator will be integrally involved in supporting users primarily on the east coast of the US.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support on Salesforce including system configuration and system maintenance
- Support users with reporting, analyses, and dashboards, from intake of requirements through development and delivery against the requests
- Assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce
- Provide day-to-day production support to users who have questions and issues
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security)
- Create and manage custom fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories
- Mass upload new data and amendments
- Help support integration and related process flows with Salesforce.com
- Develop, provide, and maintain custom reports
- Lead / Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
- Self-directed individual who is a self-starter and able to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player
- Strong business process and analytical skills
- Focus on quality
- Dedication to customer needs, both internal and external
- Flexible and Agile
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Documentation of business requirements for systems development and/or configuration
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Seamless, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees and it shows. We’re proud to say Seamless.AI was recognized as a one of the Top Most Promising and Fastest Growing Start up by VentureOhio. Our CEO, Brandon Bornancin, was also named 2018 Sales Development Thought Leader of the Year. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that pervasive throughout every step of a Seamless employee’s journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through Daily Standup sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Seamless.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, world-class health benefits, flexible vacation time, paid time off, remote flexibility and numerous other benefits to improve company culture/morale. And… we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development programs to improve your skills, an office ping-pong table, pool table, arcade basketball, DJ booth, and of course, fully stocked fridges and free coffee. 🙂
Take the chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture that’s addicted to winning. We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Seamless.
Disclaimer: This is a full-time position that ideally would be located in our Columbus, Ohio office but for the right candidate we would be open to full US remote. We are open to assisting with relocation and willing to discuss for some positions. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No Recruiters. This is an internal position our internal team is hiring for.
PI116275690 Job Description: Columbus, Ohio Engineering – Full- Time (Local or Remote) Seamless.AI delivers the world’s best sales leads. Maximize revenue, increase sales and acquire your tota…Salesforce Administrator-Columbus, Ohio-$90,000 Salesforce Administrator Permanent $90,000 If you’re a Salesforce Administrator or Business Analyst looking for a career cha…Job Description: Columbus, Ohio Engineering – Full- Time (Local or Remote) Seamless.AI delivers the world’s best sales leads. Maximize revenue, increase sales and acquire your …
Read More and Apply
Job Suggestions: Salesforce Developer jobs, Salesforce Architect, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Senior Developer, Salesforce Manager, freelance Salesforce, Analyst Salesforce jobs
Search for jobs available TODAY!