Latest Jobs! – Sales Executive, Sales Training Jobs in Frisco, TX, at Magna5 LLC. Latest opening, Apply Today!
Related Jobs: training manager jobs, education training jobs, corporate training jobs, IT training jobs, director sales training jobs, contract training jobs, product training jobs, software training jobs, customer service training jobs, recruitment training jobs, deputy director sales training development jobs, medical device sales training jobs, marketing sales training jobs.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Company: Magna5 LLC
Location: Frisco, TX
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Sales Executive is accountable for developing and executing sales strategies for his/her territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quotas. The position is located at the Magna5 headquarters.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The ideal candidate must have a successful track record of selling and closing a stream of deals delivering 10k of Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) of Managed IT Services on a monthly basis, involving sophisticated and repeatable security-oriented IT service solutions. He or she will exercise agility to interact with and successfully influence multiple director and senior executives within the customer organization. The candidate will lead all aspects of the sales initiatives and be comfortable controlling meetings and customer interactions.
The candidate will have familiarity with innovative managed security, IT and network services in as-a-Service models, like data backup and recovery, ransomware mitigation, security, cloud computing, advanced networking (featuring SD-WAN) and voice solutions. Candidate will exhibit and apply consultative sales abilities and be able to build close, trusting relationships in professional and social settings.
We are looking for a successful hunter/closer with strong networking and prospecting skills who has successfully used sales tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce and social media. The Sales Executive will work closely with other staff members in the sales, engineering, delivery and leadership teams. The Sales Executives responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to articulate company service offerings and identify and qualify revenue opportunities
- Meet monthly/quarterly/annual quotas within the territory
- Develop sales strategy for the territory
- Call on C- and VP-level prospects to identify and qualify opportunities
- Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities candidate will have to prospect and qualify leads independently 50% of the time
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and update the CRM system with customer and pipeline data
- Provide accurate deal probability, forecasting and revenue delivery
- Ability to work independently
PM19 . Requirements:
EDUCATION: College degree preferred. 5+ years of relevant and significant industry experience may suffice as a substitute for the education requirement.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years of experience of selling technology services to C-level executives.
- Proven record of strategizing hunting plan for deals in mid-market and enterprise organizations to satisfy 10k MRR quota monthly in target markets.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure services, terminology and processes, including as-a-Service models, for example, backup and security; additionally, familiarity with advanced networking and telecommunications services, terminology and processes is helpful.
- Passionate, motivated, self-starter with willingness to generate new business and make money.
- Proven track record of working in a monthly quota-focused measurement environment.
- Capability to function in a short sales cycle environment with proven ability to consistently move prospects and customers towards commitment and close sales.
- Ability to articulate key selling points and the value of our services, the features and benefits of the services solution being proposed and of the pricing structures being proposed.
- Internet savvy, experience with Salesforce, MS Outlook, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), IM, collaboration and videoconferencing-type applications.
- Must have high ethical standards and integrity, coupled with a desire to participate in growing our sales and support organization and our company.
- Excellent time management, written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
TRAVEL: The Sales Executive will have to travel to prospect and to customer locations, generally within a territory, and to Magna5 locations as needed when training and hosting prospects and customers (as necessary).
PI116630473 As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide….As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide….Capital Professional Staffing, LLC is seeking a Sales Exective – Food Services for a company that handles sales and management for in flight food, beverages and amenities. The comp…
More part-time and full-time sales training jobs available in other cities in the United States, including Ohio, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri, Iowa, New Mexico, Nebraska, Minnesota, Kansas, Michigan, Maryland, Mississippi, Washington, Maine, California, Alaska, Utah, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Search for jobs available TODAY!