Urgent Jobs! – Retail Associate, Retail Associate Jobs in Huntington Beach, CA, at Omaha Steaks. Latest opening, Apply Today!
Related Jobs: Find retail associate manager jobs, part-time retail associate jobs, retail stock associate jobs, warehouse retail associate jobs, and retail store associate jobs.
Job Title: Retail Associate
Company: Omaha Steaks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Huntington Beach, California, United States
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO.Omaha Steaks employees work every day to deliver experiences that bring families and friends together, across the country.Were proud to sell world-famous steaks and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products.The work is worthy of our name and the exceptional customer experience makes a lasting impression.
BIG BRAND, SMALL COMPANY.Your work will help define the future of an American heritage brand and household name.Omaha Steaks reach is broad and impact is huge; our team is small, adventurous, and entrepreneurial.If youre energized by making things happen, this is the place for you.
ITS ALL IN THE FAMILY.LITERALLY.Were a fifth-generation family-owned business, and theyre not peering down from boardroom windows-the owners and leadership team actually run the business every day.Youll find genuine relationships with every employee, with a family focus on safety, health care, educational assistance, and wellness.
- As an Omaha Steaks Retail Sales Associate, you are responsible for building rapport and selling our gourmet products.
- Our store employees are traditionally enthusiastic individuals who believe in our brand, customer service and team work.
- We provide advanced training that will help you excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
- Monthly sales incentives and bonus potential
- Generous product discounts. Purchase our products at substantial discounts off regular prices.
- Educational Assistance. Receive reimbursement for tuition expenses with a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Paid time off.
- 401k retirement plan with company match.
- Annual company bonus program.
- Develop an exceptional familiarity of the Omaha Steaks brand and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Understand that the guest is the center of what we do.
- Work to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction and sales objectives.
- Operate the retail cash register system. Captures proper sales information for all transactions.
- Open and/or close the store, may include counting cash, nightly deposit or securing the store.
- Stock freeze, perform physical inventory and follow all inventory procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently with keyboarding skills.
- Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 10 AM – 8 PM & Sunday 10 AM – 6 PM. The schedule will vary based on store needs.
- Military Veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.
Job Description: DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men’s XL apparel, is looking for a Retail Sales Associate, Key Holder who is committed to building long term relatio…About Volcom: We were born to chase what we are true to. It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO. We have a vision that turns obstacles into opportunity. A creative courage to t…With roots in Japan, Aki-Home creates a unique experience to complement California’s rich and diverse culture. Our team is comprised of individuals from all walks of life who have …
More Jobs Openings
Searh for physician associate jobs, part-time sales associate jobs, compliance associate jobs, billing associate jobs, IT associate jobs, drug safety associate jobs, and teaching associate jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!