Jobs in your area! – Registered Nurse (RN), the State of Virginia Jobs openings in Suffolk, VA, at Aveanna Healthcare. More full-time jobs.
Related Jobs: State Virginia jobs openings, State Virginia employment opportunities, Virginia government jobs
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Suffolk, VA
Registered Nurse (RN)
*Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits*
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN):
– Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
– Must have at least 6 months of hands on nursing experience
– Current CPR certification
– Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to infants, children, and adolescents
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
– One to one patient care in a home environment
– Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
– Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
– Patient assessments, coordination of care
– Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
– Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
– Paid Time Off Available
– 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
– Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
– 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
– Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
– Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts; Day/Night/Weekends available)
– Potential for Overtime
– Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
*benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status Requisition Id 131470BR Department Number and Name 010453118 Medicine Unit 4 – Stepdown Job Description The Registered Nursing (RN) is responsible to perform a competent …Seeking qualified foreign students on a student visa or on OPT to join our green card sponsorship program. U.S. Nursing License and F-1 Visa or OPT REQUIRED. You will receive a p…Requisition Id 131849BR Department Number and Name 010464236 Emergency Dept / Ambulatory Job Description The Registered Nursing (RN) is responsible to perform a competent…
Read More & Apply Now!
Find State Virginia Job Opportunities in Your City: West Virginia jobs, Richmond Virginia jobs, Northern Virginia jobs, City Roanoke Virginia jobs, Commonwealth Virginia jobs, Virginia government jobs, Fairfax Virginia jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!