Jobs available TODAY! – Regional Sales & Business Developer – Drugs of Abuse (DOA), Sales Training Jobs in Pewaukee, WI, at Forensic Fluids. More junior jobs.
Related Jobs: training manager jobs, education training jobs, corporate training jobs, IT training jobs, director sales training jobs, contract training jobs, product training jobs, software training jobs, customer service training jobs, recruitment training jobs, deputy director sales training development jobs, medical device sales training jobs, marketing sales training jobs.
Job Title: Regional Sales & Business Developer – Drugs of Abuse (DOA)
Company: Forensic Fluids
Location: Pewaukee, WI
FFL exists to improve lives, to enrich the lives of our team members and to support our community by giving back to local organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Animal Rescue Project, Borgess Hospital Marathon, Hospitality House and mentoring at local schools. FFL provides fast, accurate drug test results using the best technology available, done by professional trained team members. FFL plays hard by being intentional with our culture, sponsoring and attending local theatre, sports and music events, and planning ways for our team members to engage at and outside of work. Be a part of our ever-growing company and contribute to our unique culture and Duck Squad! Come learn to QUACK!
Wisconsin DOA Geography: Candidate must live in Wisconsin. The territory includes the entire state of Wisconsin.
You will be expected to:
- foster, develop and grow strong (long-lasting) business relationships with prospective and existing DOA state and regional customers
- consistently meet or exceed defined revenue goals for the territory
- develop a comprehensive understanding of and ability to communicate the differences between oral fluid (OF) and urine drug testing and their effectiveness, within the first 30 days
- work with Director of DOA Sales to improve and execute our customer sales training program increasing effectiveness and success of Sales Team members within six months
- develop and maintain a pipeline of 10 prospect accounts, including monthly Top 10 Prospect Review with Director of Sales within 60 days
- drive 1000+ miles per week
You will impact the company by:
- leading by example
- driving us to reach our sales goals by being accountable for your work
- improving the effectiveness, efficiency and retention of the DOA Sales Accounts
- building a positive brand for FFL as we expand our markets
- creating a culture of success, high performance and happiness
Must be able to document:
- five (5) years proven sales success (exceeding quota) in healthcare environment
- record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- success in direct application of your knowledge of managing sales for state and regional customers to meet or exceed revenue goals and sample volume
- understanding and proactive management of strategic and tactical sales opportunities
- experience selling to state and local governments (preferred)
- Earned Bachelor’s degree
Forensic Fluids Laboratories is committed to supporting our team members with a complete benefit package including 401(k) and more.
Click the Apply button to apply on our website.
recblid dlgivei40mq82wv2qps7fvtmz3cfq0 FFL exists to improve lives, to enrich the lives of our team members and to support our community by giving back to local organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Animal Rescue Pro…LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory a…Konecranes Inc Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category Country: United States Location: New Berlin, WI, US Employment…
More part-time and full-time sales training jobs available in other cities in the United States, including Ohio, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri, Iowa, New Mexico, Nebraska, Minnesota, Kansas, Michigan, Maryland, Mississippi, Washington, Maine, California, Alaska, Utah, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Search for jobs available TODAY!