Latest Jobs! – Queen Whole Body Team Member (Part-Time), Whole Food Jobs in Honolulu, HI, at Whole Foods Market. Begin your career HERE!
Related Jobs: whole foods market job opportunities, whole foods jobs in Columbus Ohio, whole foods jobs in supermarket, high-paying whole foods jobs available in UK, and whole foods careers in Los Angeles.
Job Title: Queen Whole Body Team Member (Part-Time)
Company: Whole Foods Market
Location: Honolulu, HI
Provides courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in the Whole Body department. Sells stock nutritional supplements, body care, and other products. Builds and maintains attractive displays in accordance with regional Whole Body standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
– Monitors product quality and freshness and ensures proper product rotation.
– Logs, processes, and retrieves customer special orders.
– Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
– Follows department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
– May assist in training of new Team Members, utilizing all learning checklists and training materials.
– Supports national, regional and store programs.
– Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
– Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
– Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
– Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
– Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
– Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
– Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
– Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
– Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department.
– Ability to sell proactively.
– Working understanding of Whole Body department and team and WFM quality goals.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
– Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
– Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
– Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
– Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
– Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
– Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
– No prior retail experience required.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
– Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
– In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours, sitting 1-4 hours.
– Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
– Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching.
– Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
– Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
– Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
– May require use of ladders.
The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs. Job Description Provides courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in the Whole Body department. Sells stock nutritional supplements, body care, and other products. Build…Job Description Provides overnight support for assigned team to include receiving and preparing product and maintaining the floor, displays, and back stock in accordance with compa…Job Description Responsibilities of the Grocery Team Member include stocking and replenishing the Grocery, Dairy, Frozen, Bulk shelves, we well as other miscellaneous displays, coo…
Read More and Apply!
Find Jobs in Your Area: urgent whole foods grocery jobs, whole foods team leader positions, whole foods cashier jobs, whole foods jobs in Austin, whole foods job vacancies in Atlanta, and latest corporate whole foods job openings.
Search for jobs available TODAY!