View latest jobs available here – Procurement Operations Analyst, Accounting Manager Jobs in Jacksonville, FL, at Amazon.
Job Title: Procurement Operations Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 08:23:01 GMT
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
As a Procurement Operations Analyst for the Amazon Fulfillment Center team, you will own the site’s indirect procurement operation responsibilities, including forecasting, inventory management, purchase order management and Vendor management of 3rd party service providers. You will lead supplier management KPI and metrics reporting, and work with stakeholders to find and understand deviation and improvement areas. You will provide procurement leadership and align with the building leadership team to drive efficiencies and improvements at the site(s).
· In partnership with the Procurement Operations Manager, provide procurement operations support for the fulfillment center, including: forecasting of non-inventory products, inventory management, non-inventory flow and space models, cycle counts, supplier management, procurement transaction and expediting support
· Lead team of non-inventory receivers to ensure building has adequate resources and is set up for success
· Develop deep knowledge of non-inventory items and align with like buildings to drive best practices
· Manage KPI to measure, control and benchmark procurement processes including creation of recurring metrics reports to drive improvements for the Operations network
· Develop relationship across the building and network to ensure best practices are being shared and implemented
· Align with internal customers, Finance and Procurement Operations to understand budgetary targets by building and develop methods of measuring and defining savings, value and other category metrics
· Using input from the category team, build the category metrics model to track and monitor performance in relationship to the category strategy
· Measure actual vs planned savings; as savings trends are identified, own action plans to meet goals and develop solutions
· Work in partnership both internally and with suppliers to develop innovative solutions to provide Procurement support to the Operations network
· Develop and implement ways to measure suppliers to drive continuous performance improvement on behalf of Amazon
· Coordinate the demand identification, procurement, and inventory management of all non-merchandise items required for building operation. This includes corrugate, packing materials, labor and janitorial services, etc.
· Partner with Category team to manage and maintain supplier scorecards
. Partner with AP, Suppliers and various internal teams to ensure timely resolution of vendor payment issues
· Support the procurement operations and category management teams
· Work is done in a warehouse environment that requires frequent walking around the building. You should feel comfortable working in an environment with varying temperatures as many buildings have dock doors that open throughout shifts.
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, IT, or related field, OR 2+ years of Amazon experience
· 3+ years of experience in supply chain operations
· 1+ years’ experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and analytical platforms, including but not limited to the ability to analyze data using pivots and V-Lookups.
· 1+ years of people management experience
· Experience understanding process flow and suggest improvements to deliver cost savings, inventory reduction, or other benefits to the site.
· Supplier/ vendor relationship management experience
· Procurement experience preferred
· Experience in Coupa or other financial management/procurement software
· Experience with cost accounting
· Lean / Six-Sigma knowledge
· Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
· Ability to work with ambiguity
· Provide a positive customer experience internally and externally
Amazon offers competitive packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
US, FL, Jacksonville
Share this job
JOIN US ON
Working At Amazon
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. Company Description A career at Citizens is unlike a career at any other insurance company, because Citizens is unlike any other insurance company. If you are looking for an op…Job Description: Responsible for performing Quality Assurance (QA) for Wholesale Flood & Insurance Operations. QA analysis includes ensuring the bank is in compliance with regula…SS&C Advent is a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry. We are seeking an Operations Business Analyst to join the Pr…
Read More and Apply NOW!
More Accounting Manager Jobs
Managers of Store Operations/Perishable/GM, Assistant Managers, 2 nd Assistant Manager, Department Managers, Accounting…. 5820 Westown Parkway West Des Moines, Iowa 50266 JOB TITLE: Asst. Store Director Manager of Store Operations…
Read More Details
More Job Opportunities
You also might be interested in the following jobs: Corporate Accounting Manager Jobs, accounting office manager jobs, finance accounting manager jobs, revenue account manager jobs, and accounting manager supervisor jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!