Apply for High-Paying Jobs! – General Pediatrician opportunity in beautiful Allentown, PA – 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hou job openings in Pennsylvania. Apply to Behavioral Pediatrician, Critical Care Pediatrician, Child Development Pediatrician, and more.
Job Title: General Pediatrician opportunity in beautiful Allentown, PA – 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hou
OUR COLLEAGUES ARE AMAZING! EVERY DAY!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE General Pediatrician who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
- The Childrens Clinic provides pediatric primary care and specialty care to a large under-served and chronically ill population.
- Our new associate will join a collegial group of experienced physicians and nurse practitioners who share responsibilities for providing patient care, teaching medical students and pediatric residents, rounding in the nursery and taking outpatient call.
- The Childrens Clinic has a full complement of staff and on-site services including nutritionists, social workers, case managers and interpreters.
- We offer a collegial environment, opportunity for professional growth and an attractive compensation/benefit package
- LVHN is an academic community hospital with established pediatric services in 28 specialties and general pediatrics.
- There is a 46-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IVNICU, 8-bed PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER.
- Patients admitted to LVHN are covered by an in-house team of pediatric hospitalists and intensivists.
- A network champion for Pediatrics and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- ATTRACTIVE WORK SCHEDULE & STARTING BONUS
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION WITH A SUPERB BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
The Division of Rehabilitation and Development, Department of Pediatrics, at the Penn State Children’s Hospital is seeking a talented Developmental Pediatrician Opportunity highl…I am writing to express my interest in the Physician Pediatrics opportunity # 673470 – General Pediatrician opportunity with one of the top places to work in healthcare listed on P…Overview: Healthcare Partners is looking for a Pediatrician to join our Primary Care team in Orange County Community. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with …
Physician Pediatrician Jobs available TODAY!
Search Pediatrician Jobs
Find more Psychiatrist jobs available in Pennsylvania or in your area. Search for Behavioral Pediatrician, Critical Care Pediatrician, Child Development Pediatrician, Physician Pediatrician, and more.