Apply online for Physical Therapist – $25k Bonus jobs opportunities in Nogales, AZ. Apply to engineer, construction jobs, social media jobs, government jobs, and more.
Job Title: Physical Therapist – $25k Bonus
Location: Nogales, AZ
Location: Southern Arizona, south of Tucson
We are looking for a PT with 2-5 years of experience to provide Physical Therapy services to patients and clients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication. PT will provide a skilled evaluation through impairment testing with interpretation of the findings that relate to functional deficits. Problem identification is the therapist’s clinical judgment about the client’s response to actual or potential health conditions or needs.
This role will develop treatment plans relevant to clinical findings that provide individualized treatment for patient level of care and length of stay and that relate to established goals. Provide input to department Supervisor/Manager/Director in reviewing / assessing ongoing treatment plans and progress.
- Document evaluations, treatment plans, and goals that relate to clinical findings.
- Reassess patient’s functional need, and adjust care plan as indicated, including documentation of status change.
- Demonstrate knowledge and provide assessment and physical treatments such as relates to: Sensory, Strength /Tone, Range of Motion, Balance / Coordination, Functional Mobility, Bed Mobility, Gait & Transfers, Motor Control / Learning, Joint / Soft tissue mobilizations, and Body systems (i.e. musculoskeletal, nervous, integumentary, and cardiovascular).
- Provide physical therapy modalities such as: Iontophoresis, Ultrasound, Electric Stimulation / Interferential, TENS, Hot/Cold Packs, Ice Massage, Traction, Laser, Pulsed Lavage, Negative Pressure Therapy, infrared, and Compression.
- Demonstrate and instruct patient/caregiver on body mechanics.
- Identify contraindications for patient. Follow precautions for WB, Cardiac, Contact, spinal precautions, and precautions with total joint replacements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of inpatient lab values, diagnostic tests, medications, FIM scale / PAI scoring and the impact on patient.
- Maintain skills required to use and care for equipment such as: Pulse Oximeter, Blood Pressure Cuff / Pulse, Exercise Equipment, sliding boards, crutches, canes, walkers, Wheelchairs (including CADILLAC), Patient Beds (Versacare, Total Care, SizeWise) (IP only), Tilt Table, Floor Lift, Lite Gait, and Standing Frame.
- Counsel patient and family regarding treatments and modalities and home programs.
- Actively participate in interdisciplinary team processes, including collaboration with physicians, vendors, other disciplines; inclusive of discharge planning
- Guide the practice of support staff to achieve patient and departmental goals.
- Serve as a preceptor/mentor for students and staff, as appropriate.
This role is bonus eligible, offers full benefits with relocation assistance available.
To learn more, email your resume to us along with your salary requirements. We know this client well and we will be able to assist you through every step of their interview process.?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Program in Physical Therapy Arizona Licensure
- CPR-BLS Certified
- 3 years experience as a licensed Physical Therapist working in the field of Physical Therapy
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Clinical skills that reflect variable exp
- Advanced knowledge of Physical Therapy theory and practice
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, holidays and/or weekends. Must be able to transport self to various work sites. When using own vehicle must have valid Arizona drivers’ license and proof of insurance that meets the minimum standard for the state of Arizona
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Prior patient exposure in area of practice
- Pediatric and neonatal competence
- Microsoft Office programs
- Bilingual English / Spanish
Align yourself With an award winning Organization! Provides Physical Therapy services to patients/clients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, re…Location: Southern Arizona, south of Tucson We are looking for a PT with 2-5 years of experience to provide Physical Therapy services to patients and clients including assessment…Location: Southern Arizona, south of Tucson We are looking for a PT with 2-5 years of experience to provide Physical Therapy services to patients and clients including assessment…