Jobs in your area! – Pembroke Pines Prepared Foods Team Trainer, Whole Food Jobs in Pembroke Pines, FL, at Whole Foods Market. More part-time jobs.
Related Jobs: whole foods market job opportunities, whole foods jobs in Columbus Ohio, whole foods jobs in supermarket, high-paying whole foods jobs available in UK, and whole foods careers in Los Angeles.
Job Title: Pembroke Pines Prepared Foods Team Trainer
Company: Whole Foods Market
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
In addition to primary team duties, the Team Educator serves as the department trainer for all new and existing Team Members, guiding them successfully through the Grow Training Program. The Team Educator demonstrates and trains the department Code of Safe Work Practices, Food Safety, and PPE compliance. The Team Educator is a role model maintaining a positive company image, providing legendary customer service, and supporting the standards and goals of their Team Leader, Store Team Leader, and Metro Educator/ISE. The Team Educator is the preferred developmental step towards acquiring an Associate Team Leader level.
– Performs all essential duties as described in specific department Team Member job description.
– Successfully completes and facilitates all aspects of the Grow Training Program.
– Instrumental in achieving the Grow 30 initiative for every TM in their department.
– Attends and participates in all Team Educator meetings when scheduled.
– Delivers and tracks all training initiatives as assigned by the Metro Educator/ISE.
– Works within training deadlines and goals set by the Metro Educator/ISE.
– Partners with TL to ensure that they are working simultaneously with the NM during the first week.
– Completes NM Checklist and communicates status with TL to insure successful and timely TM vote.
– Participates, whenever possible, in applicant interview process and panels as assigned by Team Leader.
– Facilitates Code of Safe Work Practices training and completes documentation before giving to PBS.
– Facilitates all safety update and refresher training and completes documentation before giving to PBS.
– Acts as a role model for constant food safety and sanitation procedures.
– Performs Everclean Self-Audits on a daily basis and informs Team Leader of any potential concerns.
– Trains all TMs on new products, their differentiation, sales tactics, and department placement.
– Consistently practices and models safe use of all PPE, tools, and equipment in the department.
– Consistently practices and models proper care and maintenance of all equipment.
– Consistently practices and models proper lifting techniques.
– Reports safety violations and hazards immediately.
– Effectively communicates with all Team Members regarding proper department operations.
– Acts as a role model for telephone answering and special order follow-through.
– Regular attendance is essential.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
– Ability to work well within a team
– General computer operation of software applications (MS Office Suite)
– Comfortable speaking with small and large groups and inspiring others
– Must have a passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market
– Must be self-motivated, driven, and solution-oriented
– Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department and training responsibilities
– Desire to learn all aspects of Team
– Desire to move into Team Leadership
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs. Job Description Are you a Foodie with a Culinary Leadership background seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Come join the Whole Foods Market team where you’ll work in a professi…Job Description Are you a Foodie with a Culinary Leadership background seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Come join the Whole Foods Market team where you’ll work in a professi…Job Description Performs all functions related to preparation, counter service, sanitation, and stocking of products. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive…
Read More and Apply!
Find Jobs in Your Area: urgent whole foods grocery jobs, whole foods team leader positions, whole foods cashier jobs, whole foods jobs in Austin, whole foods job vacancies in Atlanta, and latest corporate whole foods job openings.
Search for jobs available TODAY!