Jobs in your area! – Patient Care Champion Rapid City Hospital Dialysis Full Time, Healthcare Dialysis Jobs in Rapid City, SD, at Regional Health. Start your new job today.
Related Jobs: dialysis registered nurse jobs, dialysis training jobs, dialysis social work jobs, dialysis manager jobs, dialysis technician jobs, dialysis nurse careers, dialysis travel jobs, urgent dialysis tech job openings, dialysis clinic jobs, and dialysis nursing jobs.
Job Title: Patient Care Champion Rapid City Hospital Dialysis Full Time
Company: Regional Health
Location: Rapid City, SD
Job Details Company Overview
If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your [ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Patient Care Champion Rapid City Hospital Dialysis Full Time and clicking the ‘Career’ icon on your homepage.
Scheduled Weekly Hours36
ShiftRotating (United States of America)
Job SummaryAssists the nursing staff in providing efficient, effective, and safe patient care appropriate to the age of the hemodialysis patient. This is based on the principles of dialysis and knowledge of growth and development over the life span.
– Demonstrates knowledge of the technical and chemical principles of dialysis therapy and assists in the mechanical and technical aspects of the hemodialysis procedure.
– In collaboration with the RN, performs pre, post and intra-dialytic patient evaluation including vital signs, observing for signs of fluid overload or volume depletion, weights, and vascular access evaluation as evidenced by observation, feedback and documentation.
– Initiates first steps in Dialysis emergency situations and summons an RN, as evidenced by observation and feedback.
– Initiates, maintains and terminates the Dialysis treatment using the patient’s proper Dialysis prescription information under the supervision of the RN as evidenced by documentation, observation and feedback.
– Assists Registered Nurse by cleaning and setting up appropriate equipment and supplies to initiate dialysis.
– Reinforces health teaching in the areas of access, ESRD, Dialysis, side effects, and dietary issues.
– Reports actual/potential problems to the appropriate individual(s) as evidenced by observation and feedback.
– Utilizes principles of sterile technique when maintaining or setting up dialysis equipment as evidenced by observation and documentation.
– Supplies are appropriately stocked and supply room is well maintained.
– All other duties as assigned.
Education – High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Certification – Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) – Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC) and Unlicensed Dialysis Technician (UDT) – South Dakota Board of Nursing
***Certifications, if not current, must be obtained within 18 months of hire date***
Experience – 1+ years of Healthcare Experience
Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Make a difference. Every day.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Registered Nurse Certified
Nephrology Nurses Certification Commission
End Stage Renal Disease
Emergency Handling Current Employees: If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your and clicking the “Career” icon on your homepage. Job Category N…Current Employees: If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your and clicking the “Career” icon on your homepage. Job Category N…Current Employees: If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your and clicking the “Career” icon on your homepage. Job Category N…
Read More and Apply HERE!
Find Dialysis Jobs in Your Area: dialysis jobs in Canada, dialysis jobs in Arizona, dialysis jobs in Dubai, dialysis nurse jobs in Australia, dialysis nurse jobs in Miami, dialysis nurse jobs in Florida, dialysis nurse jobs in California, traveling dialysis technician job opportunities, dialysis agency jobs, dialysis jobs available in Maryland, and latest hemo dialysis jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!