Search job opportunities – Part-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare Nursing Licensed Practical Nurse Jobs in Helena, MT, at Benchmark Human Services. Learn more and apply NOW!
Job Title: Part-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Benchmark Human Services
Location: Helena, MT
Job Details Company Overview
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Helena office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse. This is a part-time position and 24-hour on call.
– Provide health coordination and staff training to meet the health care needs of individuals served
– Provide nursing coordination and wellness coordination for individuals in accordance with all state and federal regulations.
– Function as liaison and advocate for individuals when dealing with physicians, psychiatrists and consultants.
– Provide health care training to Benchmark staff including medication training.
– Implement and train employees on new and revised health related policies and procedures in a timely manner as directed.
– Participate in regular pharmacy reviews with the consulting pharmacist and follow up as needed.
– Complete all paperwork required to document assigned individuals health and related care needs.
– Respond to emergency medical situations for assigned department(s) in a timely manner.
– Responsible for assigned individuals’ medical files to ensure that all documentation is present and accurate.
– Participate in assigned individuals ISP meetings, nurse meetings, departmental meetings, and other meetings as required.
– Complete billing documentation for all individuals receiving wellness coordination.
– Perform annual nursing assessments and develop associated health risk plans to ensure appropriate medical care for assigned individuals. Nurse will update when a change in condition occurs.
– Obtain and remain current with any requested or required certifications and annual Benchmark nurse skill check-off.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
– Report to work as scheduled.
– LPN with current Montana license
– Experience in community nursing
– Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness
– Valid Driver’s License
– Competitive wages based on experience
– Health and dental insurance
– Life Insurance
– 401k plan with company match
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
– Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
– Various shifts and locations
– Advancement opportunities
Emergency Medical Services
Health Care Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabi…We are looking for a LPN (PRN) to join our team; flexible as needed with some regular weekly/bi-weekly hours. Please consider our job opening asa nurseto do med sets, intakes, cl…Licensed Practical Nurse – Long Term Care 8 week – Travel/Contract – MT At MAS Medical Staffing, our employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, includ…
Read More and Apply NOW!
More Dental Technician Job Opportunities
In addition to the Part-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including registered practical nurse jobs, licensed practical nursing jobs in Stone Ridge, latest LPN home health licensed practical nurse jobs, travel licensed practical nurse job openings, lpn licensed practical nurse home health visits jobs, and urgent practical healthcare job careers.
Search for jobs available TODAY!