New urgent jobs – Part Time Accounting – Financial Reporting Intern (Spring 2020), Part-Time Accounting Jobs in Westport, CT, at Terex. More part-time jobs. Related jobs: part time accounting jobs in Melbourne, part time accounting jobs at home, part time accounting job in Philippines, and part time accounting jobs in Sacramento
Job Title: Part Time Accounting – Financial Reporting Intern (Spring 2020)
Location: Westport, CT
ABOUT THE POSITION
Title: Financial Reporting Co-op
Reports to: Senior Manager, External Reporting
Department: Corporate Finance
Location: Westport, CT
The Financial Reporting Co-op will assist with the preparation of SEC filings including quarterly and annual financial statements. The Co-op will be involved with preparation of financial information included in periodic earnings releases, news releases to the public and any other projects as needed. The Co-op will be involved with financial account analyses, various other Financial Reporting responsibilities and process improvement initiatives.
- Assist with the preparation and timely filing of SEC quarterly and annual reports, registration statements and other SEC filings.
- Perform financial account analyses to support financial statement disclosures.
- Perform research in the Accounting Standards Codification to ensure reported results comply with US GAAP.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of US GAAP and recently issued accounting standards related to assigned financial statement areas
- Provide business units with guidance on US GAAP and internal accounting policies.
- Assist with internal controls – Sarbanes-Oxley compliance – processes over financial reporting.
- Participate in the implementation of process improvements and completion of special projects.
- Coordinate with and support the work of external auditors.
- Junior or Senior year standing (as of Fall 2020) at accredited 4 year university/college.
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of a cumulative GPA of 3.0 required to submit resume to Terex Career Database.
- Desire to build a career in Finance.
- Track record of demonstrable accomplishments in school and at work
- Computer skills with MS Office, including intermediate skills in Excel
- Possess strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment, strong interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Process improvement driven
- Attention to detail
Location: US-CT Westport HR
Job ID: 4559
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. Westport, CT, US ABOUT THE POSITION Title: Financial Reporting Co-op Reports to: Senior Manager, External Reporting Department: Corporate Finance Location: Westport, CT …Westport, CT, US POSITION OVERVIEW The Corporate Accounting Co-op will assist with the monthly consolidation and related closing processes. The Co-op will be involved with the …POSITION OVERVIEW The Corporate Accounting Co-op will assist with the monthly consolidation and related closing processes. The Co-op will be involved with the review of reported …
In addition to the Part-Time Accounting – Financial Reporting Intern (Spring 2020), you also might be interested in the other jobs, including part time accounting jobs, part time accountant jobs in Hyderabad, part time accounting jobs in Seattle, and part time accounting jobs in Glasgow
Search for jobs available TODAY!