Search for the latest jobs – Team Leader (Bridgewater, NJ), Employment State of New Jersey Jobs Openings in New Jersey, at Benchmark Human Services. View more job openings in your city.
Job Title: Team Leader (Bridgewater, NJ)
Company: Benchmark Human Services
Location: New Jersey
Job Details Company Overview
Coordinate the operation of a community residence in conjunction with the Manager. Supervise staff and provide a meaningful day for the individuals served.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists in the supervision, training and in providing guidance to the staff in accordance with state and federal regulations, Benchmark personnel policies, and the residential policy and procedure manual.
2. Assists in the coordination of each individual’s Individual Habilitation Plan (IHP) and Person Centered Plan (ELP).
3. Participates in direct service for each individual served.
4. Completes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark and state and federal regulations. Maintains in-home files for the individual’s served according to standards and protocol established.
5. Assists in the facilitation of all repairs and required maintenance of the individual’s home.
6. Assists in maintaining an individual’s budgets. Assists the individual’s served in maintaining Medicaid eligibility by scheduling and attending all Medicaid appointments and providing proper documentation.
7. Communicates professionally with families, Case Manager, Behaviorist, health care personnel, schools, landlords, employers, etc.
8. Participates in Manager’s meetings, team meetings and other departmental meetings, IHP, ELP, IEP, IDT meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
9. Is able to implement training programs as specified in each individual’s IHP, BSP.
10. Complies with behavior support policies and procedures and implements approved behavior support programs.
11. Participates in the hiring and discipline of assigned staff.
12. Assists in ensuring that proper medication/treatment administration and assists in meeting the individual’s health care needs.
13. Assists with the scheduling of and assists individuals in all medical appointments and procedures. Assists in ensuring that proper follow up is completed.
14. Assists in the planning and implements community-based, age-appropriate, recreational activities for the individuals served.
15. Assists in the implementation of required training protocol for new and existing staff.
16. Responds appropriately and promptly to on-call situations.
17. Complies with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and individuals served.
18. Assists in the reporting of all Unusual Incidents (i.e., suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation) to the supervisor.
Will perform all duties necessary to meet state-approved objectives, including the requirement that the employee cooperate with Benchmark Human Services and staff from the Department of Human Services (DHS), the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) as well as the Department of Children and Families (DCF) in any inspection or investigation.
19. Remain current in training offered by DDD (CPR/SFA) as well as those offered by Benchmark.
20. Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
21. Other duties as assigned.
22. Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
23. Report to work as scheduled.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required; associates or bachelor degree preferred.
2. Two years experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities to include a supervisory capacity.
3. Must be at least 21 years of age;
4. Driver’s license valid in the State of New Jersey and auto insurance;
5. Criminal background clearance; and
6. Clearance through Central Registry of Offenders Against Individuals with Developmental Disabilities. N.J.A.C. 10:44D.
Email Resumes to: Urvi Shah Email blocked – click to apply or apply online
Administration Requisition ID: 56632 Job Function/Category: Operations Employment Type: Exempt Full Time This is an exciting time to be joining PSEG. Our commitments, which include safety, …Are you driven by helping people, being part of a team, and exceeding client expectations? Block Advisors is looking to hire Associate Team Leaders who will be passionate about the…Are you driven by helping people? H&R Block is looking to hire Associate Team Leaders who will be passionate about our purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our client…
Find New Jersey Jobs in Your Area: State of New Jersey job postings, jobs hiring in New Jersey, part-time jobs in New Jersey, security jobs in New Jersey, Ocean City NJ jobs, Northern NJ jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!