Urgent Jobs! – Neuroscience Sales Specialist – Product Launch – Salesforce Build-Out – Springfield, Illinois, the State of Illinois Jobs Employment, at RxSalesPros. More part-time jobs.
Job Title: Neuroscience Sales Specialist – Product Launch – Salesforce Build-Out – Springfield, Illinois
Location: Springfield, IL
INTRA-CELLULAR THERAPIES, INC. IS DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE TREATMENTS TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF INDIVIDUALS SUFFERING FROM NEUROPSYCHIATRIC AND NEUROLOGIC DISORDERS, THEREBY REDUCING THE BURDEN ON PATIENTS AND THEIR CAREGIVERS. AS A SCIENCE BASED, PATIENT CENTRIC ORGANIZATION WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE A CONSISTENT RECORD OF PERFORMANCE, ARE PASSIONATE, DYNAMIC TEAM PLAYERS, AND PROBLEM-SOLVERS. AT INTRA-CELLULAR, ITS ABOUT HIGH-PERFORMING TEAMS BOLDLY ENGAGING AN EVER-CHANGING HEALTHCARE LANDSCAPE TO POSITIVELY IMPACT PATIENTS. INTRA-CELLULAR IS SEEKING OUTSTANDING CANDIDATES ACROSS A RANGE OF COMMERCIAL ROLES.
ITCI offers a comprehensive and generous compensation and benefits package.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, wed like to hear from you.
POSITION TITLE: NEUROSCIENCE SALES SPECIALIST (MANUFACTURER HIRE)
DEPARTMENT: COMMERCIAL: SALES
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
FLSA STATUS: FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE
The Neuroscience Sales Specialist has overall responsibility for meeting or exceeding sales expectations within their assigned geographies in an ethical and compliant manner. The sales specialist is responsible for understanding and identifying customer needs, aligning marketing resources and supporting pull-through activities. They are also accountable for embodying and communicating Intra-Cellularscorporate vision of improving the lives of patients suffering from neuropsychiatric disorders.
The Neuroscience Sales Specialist will develop superior product and disease state knowledge that allows them to engage in in-depth clinical dialogue with healthcare professionals. Additionally, they will have responsibility for the creation of local strategic and tactical plans, differential resource allocation, and accountability for effective application of budget and expense management within their assigned territory.
We are looking for sales professionals who have, a patient-centered focus, tenacity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the desire to work in an energizing and winning culture.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Drives sales performance to ensure sales forecasts are met or exceeded. Effectively uses assigned budgets to achieve territory objectives. Customizes discussions and client interactions based on customers needs in a compliant and ethical manner
- Maintains current understanding of local market, practice structures, evolving customers, and key influencers. Routinely shares such information with relevant Intra-Cellularstakeholders.
- Provides input into resource allocation decisions across customers/region. Identifies and selects programs/resources available and appropriate for each customer, practice, and/or system.
- Works with Regional Business Manager and key stakeholders to develop a local business plan that ensures achievement of all business objectives. Capitalizes on formulary approvals and other business opportunities through effective implementation of the strategic plan.
- Works with other Neuroscience Sales Specialists on common objectives and sharing of best practices.
- Accountable for providing timely and accurate administrative management of work hours, sales call data, customer objectives, communication responses, synchronization, sample and expense reporting.
Qualifications / Experiences
- 3+ years of previous sales experience (5 years preferred) in specialty pharmaceuticals.
- Launch and antipsychotic sales experience highly preferred.
- Must have Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university as well as a valid drivers license and safe driving record.
- Must have strong sense of self-motivation/initiative, excellent decision-making judgment, strong teaming/collaboration skills (across functions) and the ability to learn and adapt to environment in order to overcome obstacles.
- Effectively inform and build a business plan based on depth and breadth of customer business needs, resources and products.
- Ability to analyze data/metrics to assess progress against objectives as well as diagnose performance issues and identify new opportunities.
- Experience establishing new customer relationships and communicating technical information to a diverse customer audience.
- Work hours may include meetings scheduled outside of normal working hours.
- Territories may require some overnight travel depending on geography.
- Some national travel to corporate headquarters, training and sales meetings may also be required on a periodic basis.
Read More Job Details
Find the State of Illinois Jobs Openings in Your City: Springfield Illinois jobs, Chicago Illinois jobs, Carbondale Illinois jobs, Effingham Illinois jobs, Marion Illinois jobs, Algonquin IL jobs, City Naperville IL jobs, Morton IL jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!