Jobs available TODAY! – NET Software Engineer, Electrical Engineering Jobs in New York City, NY, at TMP. View more and Apply Today!
Related Jobs: electrical engineering jobs in CT, internship electrical engineering jobs in Colorado, entry-level electrical engineering jobs in UK, electrical engineering jobs in Singapore, women electrical engineer jobs in South Africa, electrical engineering jobs in Austalia, electrical engineer jobs in Chicago, electrical engineer jobs in New York, and electrical engineer jobs in Brisbane.
Job Title: NET Software Engineer
Location: New York City, NY
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You’ll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great Software Engineer do?
- This is a hands-on full-stack .NET/C# development position with a focus on Service Oriented Architecture
- Work closely with product owners and scrum masters as part of agile scrum team to guide and execute on product roadmap.
- Work with latest technologies such as ASP.NET CORE, Docker, Kafka, Angular, Elasticsearch, Redis and MongoDB.
- Research and recommend the implementation of new technology or technical tools to improve system performance, stability, and development process.
- Provide leadership on engineering aspects including design, analysis, testing and implementation.
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support.
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner.
- Mentor and grow junior developers through hands-on management and career pathing guidance.
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Angel List Page:
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field (or foreign equivalent)
- 2+ years’ experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications.
- Participate in On-Call rotation for our 24×7 Environment
- Proven experience working with ASP.Net/CORE, MVC, C#, Web API, Angular, SQL Server or comparable DBMS,
- Additional Desired Skills: Microservices, Kafka, Elasticsearch, MongoDB.
- Experience and knowledge of high-volume distributed systems.
- Expert knowledge of agile, design and enterprise patterns.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Knowledge of UI patterns and best practices.
- Solid experience with source control systems, continuous integration and build processes.
- A wide breadth of technical expertise preferred.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving…Company Description ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower…As THE leader in transit technology, Clever Devices’ vision is to make meaningful contributions to worldwide mobility. Our goal is to be the leading provider of smart, sustainable …
Read More and Apply TODAY!
Job Suggestions: electrical engineer jobs, Senior Electrical Engineer, Sr Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Principal Engineer, Electrical Controls Engineer.
Search for jobs available TODAY!