NEW – NaviCare Account Manager Sales Rep-Growing Healthcare Organization, Management Account Executive Jobs in Worcester, MA, at Fallon Health. View more and Apply Today!
Job Title: NaviCare Account Manager Sales Rep-Growing Healthcare Organization
Company: Fallon Health
Location: Worcester, MA
NaviCare Account Manager Sales Rep-Growing Healthcare Organization
Job ID: 5826
Type: Full Time
# of Openings: 1
Fallon Health – Corp HQ
About Fallon Health:
Founded in 1977, Fallon Health is a leading health care services organization that supports the diverse and changing needs of those we serve. In addition to offering innovative health insurance solutions and a variety of Medicaid and Medicare products, we excel in creating unique health care programs and services that provide coordinated, integrated care for seniors and individuals with complex health needs. Fallon has consistently ranked among the nation’s top health plans, and is accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for its HMO, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid products. For more information, visit .
Fallon Health is a leader in providing senior care solutions such as NaviCare, a Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan and Senior Care Options program. Navicare integrates care for adults age 65 and older who are dually eligible for both Medicare and MassHealth Standard. A personalized primary care team manages and coordinates the NaviCare member’s health care by working with each member, the member’s family and health care providers to ensure the best possible outcomes.
This position requires that the Account Executive achieves personal referral and outreach goals for the NaviCare program.
Manages a territory and group of referral source accounts, providing regular follow up and overcoming barriers with each account to meet enrollment goals.
- Relationship Building
- Creates productive and collaborative relationships with internal and external referral sources in order to obtain qualified referrals and enrollments for the NaviCare program.
- Participates in all community outreach activities, such as senior fairs, community events, and elder services professional association events to ensure Fallon Health’s visibility and presence in your territory.
- Presents the NaviCare program to groups who are likely prospects, caregivers and community referral sources.
- Develops and implements their own territory business development plan, and carries out activities to penetrate accounts listed on the plan.
- Lead Generation
- Works collaboratively with NaviCare enrollment team to discuss progress of referrals and ideas for resolving issues.
- Provides in-service orientations to vendors and providers on an annual basis.
- Shows accountability and follows up with prospects until the lead is closed/withdrawn and document as appropriate. Achieves monthly referral and home visit request goals
- Secure Applications
- Generates sufficient NaviCare enrollment applications to meet monthly enrollment goals.
- Explains the NaviCare program clearly and consistently to prospects and their families to ensure that prospects enroll with a solid understanding of the program maintaining a low disenrollment rate. Meets with NaviCare prospects in their homes.
- Completes application and other documentation needed.
- Submits all completed applications in a timely manner as required by CMS.
- Tracking & Reporting
- Documents all sales activities in the department’s CRM application and account management grid in a timely manner.
- Meets weekly sales activity deliverables consistently, and tracks these in the CRM and their Outlook calendar.
- Maintains records of NaviCare applications and documentation related to scope of appointments.
- Regularly reviews effectiveness of efforts against goals. Provides market intelligence to the NaviCare/ Manager and the Outreach Director so that adjustments can be made to tactical plans.
- Manages their own professional development by seeking advice, training, and coaching from their colleagues, manager, and the Director of Outreach.
- Regulatory Guidelines
- Operates within the marketing and outreach guidelines and regulations provided by CMS and EOHHS..
- Retains Scope of Appointment and other Enrollment Records.
- Submits information on NaviCare prospect events to Outreach Support in a timely manner, for CMS submission.
- When in doubt, asks questions pertaining to compliance or privacy regulations.
Education, Licenses, certification and experience requirements:
Education: BS or BA degree and/or comparable experience
License: Massachusetts Driver’s License
- 3 years of sales experience in healthcare or group insurance strongly preferred.
- Must have proven experience working in a customer facing role focused on sales, lead generation in a high paced customer service or sales environment.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and insurance products is desirable.
- Knowledge of customer service, sales, outreach and marketing principles and practices.
- Possession of a valid Mass. driver’s license and a vehicle to be used for marketing activities and home visits.
PI116628350 bilingual preferred – Mandarin or Cantonese or Russian – Growing Healthcare Organization US-MA-Worcester Job ID: 5767 Type: Full Time # of Openings: 1 Category: Sales Fall…Job Number 3328451 Additional Cities Marlborough Career Level Experienced Business GE Healthcare Business Segment Healthcare BioPharma Function Sales Postal…Sales Professionals – FlashBanc is seeking an energetic and sales-focused individual to join our National Team of Outside Sales Partners. If you enjoy meeting new people, supportin…
Read More & Apply
Find Jobs in Your Area: sales account executive jobs, senior account executive jobs, assistant account executive jobs, advertising account executive jobs, national account executive jobs, healthcare account executive jobs, junior account executive jobs, digital account executive jobs, wholesale account executive jobs, marketing account executive jobs, PR account executive jobs, and services account executive jobs.
Job Suggestions: Sales Account Executive, Outside Sales Sales Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Business Account Executive, and Strategic Account Executive.
Search for jobs available TODAY!