Jobs in your area! – Medical Assistant, Front Desk Office Assistant Jobs in Indianapolis, IN, at American Health Network. High-Paying Jobs, Apply Today!
Related Jobs: medical front desk receptionist jobs, front desk receptionist training, front desk reception jobs, dental front desk receptionist jobs, part-time front desk receptionist jobs, information desk receptionist jobs.
Job Title: Medical Assistant
Company: American Health Network
Location: Indianapolis, IN
American Health Network is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to join the team at their Avon Office.
WHY JOIN THE AMERICAN HEALTH NETWORK TEAM?
At American Health Network, we are consistently striving to identify and retain the top healthcare professionals in the markets that we serve. We are a physician led organization that operates over 70 medical offices in Indiana and Ohio with over 200 physicians and 1600 total employees. Our mission and culture revolves around helping our patients live healthier lives and improving the healthcare system for all.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT FOR AHN?
AHN Medical Assistants are responsible for both front and back office tasks including:
- Preparing examination rooms and sterilizing equipment
- Rooming patients, obtaining health history, checking vital signs and performing EKG’s
- Administering injections and collecting specimens
- Documenting patient care using NextGen electronic medical record software
- Scheduling appointments, completing prior authorizations, processing medication refills, handling referrals, answering calls and completing paperwork
- Assisting physicians and nurse practitioners with minor, in-office procedures
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED TO QUALIFY?
Along with excellent communication skills and a patient-centric focus, AHN Medical Assistants must have:
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Assistant Certification or ability to obtain a Medical Assistant Certification within the first 6 months of employment (CCMA, AMT, AAMA, NHA, NCCT, NAHP)
- EHR/EMR experience (NextGen experience a plus)
- At least one year of clinical experience as a Medical Assistant is preferred
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR AMERICAN HEALTH NETWORK
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k Investment plans with up to a 4% company match
- Paid time off (PTO) and Holiday pay
- Company paid life insurance program
- Employee discount programs
- Tuition reimbursement for qualifying educational programs
Work Type: Full Time with Full Benefits ( 32 hrs/wk or more )
Work Hours: M,W,R,F 7:40a-5:30p, T 7:40a-12p
recblid qjscu1zefuctp45gh2qxw87kkm5b98 Witham has been named a Top Work Place in Central Indiana by the Indianapolis Star and a Platinum Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association. We have served Boon…We Are Hiring Certified Medical Assistant – Pediatric Otolaryngology – Full-Time,Day – Indianapolis-8402 Harcourt Rd – Indianapolis,IN Work Schedule: 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday- Frid…Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for te…
Read More & Apply!
Find Jobs in Your Area: office assistant jobs, office desk assistant jobs, medical office assistant jobs, virtual office assistant jobs, administrative office assistant jobs, office desk assistant jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!