High-Paying Jobs! – Medical Assistant, Front Desk Office Assistant Jobs in Decatur, AL, at All Medical Personnel. Read more details.
Related Jobs: medical front desk receptionist jobs, front desk receptionist training, front desk reception jobs, dental front desk receptionist jobs, part-time front desk receptionist jobs, information desk receptionist jobs.
Job Title: Medical Assistant
Company: All Medical Personnel
Location: Decatur, AL
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Decatur, Alabama. This and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Position: Medical Assistant
Location: Decatur, AL
- Thursday, 1/2 (9am-7pm) – Paid Job Shadow
- Friday, 1/3 (8am-1pm)
- Monday, 1/6 (7am-3:30pm)
- Tuesday, 1/7 (7am-3:30pm)
- Wednesday, 1/8 (9am-7pm)
- Thursday, 1/9 (9am-7pm)
- Friday, 1/10 (8am-1pm)
- Monday, 1/13 (7am-3:30pm)
- Tuesday, 1/14 (7am-3:30pm)
Pay: $16.00 per hour plus up to an additional 8 hours of paid on-the-job training (to be completed at least 1 business day prior to starting temporary coverage).
- Assist patients by escorting and preparing patients in exam rooms
- Take vital signs and obtain medical history
- Assist doctor during appointments
- Preform standard diagnostic procedures including: phlebotomy, Venipuncture, PFT, Doppler and prep specimens for lab courier
- Stock exam room supplies and ensure that all equipment is clean and presentable
- Manage front office duties: answer phones, scheduling, copying, data entry, assist patients with history questionnaires & lab requisitions
- Medical Assistant Certification
- High School Diploma
- Have 3-6 months of recent experience
- Strong Phlebotomy skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer: Basic PC including Windows application
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings. Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Performs assigned patient care and observation duties under the direction of a licensed provider, RN or LPN. Responsible for routine clinical duti…Position Summary Performs a wide variety of activities which may include both direct patient care, as well as office functions, depending on the size of the assigned area. Direct…Position Summary Performs a wide variety of activities which may include both direct patient care, as well as office functions, depending on the size of the assigned area. Direct…
Read More & Apply!
Find Jobs in Your Area: office assistant jobs, office desk assistant jobs, medical office assistant jobs, virtual office assistant jobs, administrative office assistant jobs, office desk assistant jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!