Apply online for jobs – MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, Electronics Technician Jobs openings in Bridgeport, CT, at Lecoq Cuisine Corp. High-Paying Jobs, Apply Today!
Related Jobs: electronic service technician jobs, marine electronics technician jobs, electronic technician jobs in London, electronics quality electronic technician jobs, electronics technician quality assurance jobs, and micro electronics technician jobs.
Job Title: MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Company: Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Location: Bridgeport, CT
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:12:30 GMT
Experience the taste of Paris in a true French croissant!
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite pastries.
Our amazing people’s inspiration and dedication are what brings it all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to delivering the very best French pastries translates into an unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things well done, we’d love to meet you.
Come join the Lecoq team!
The Manufacturing Maintenance Technician is responsible for all aspects of equipment and building maintenance for the facility including preventive maintenance and repairs on all equipment within the manufacturing facility, building maintenance, and writing SOPs.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs of manufacturing equipment and production support and facilities equipment, i.e. PLCs, motors, belts, pumps, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, air compressors, packaging, forklifts, and HVAC systems.
- Install and/or oversee the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all new and existing production and production related equipment.
- Perform carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC work to maintain buildings and equipment in safe condition.
- Repair, replace, or update inoperable or old materials and appliances.
- Repair, replace or install plumbing systems and components throughout the facility.
- Weld various types of metal to repair or fabricate metal assemblies (e.g. racks, shelves, stands for equipment, etc.).
- Follow safety policies and procedures and adhere to all food safety requirements and processes/procedures.
- Complete documentation related to the company’s Quality Management Systems.
- Communicate all activities and work/project status to managers and coworkers on other shifts.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and secure work area.
- Support 5S, lean and continuous improvement activities.
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot motors, motor starters, gearboxes, drive systems, pumps, conveyors, timing belts.
- Ability to understand PLC ladder logic and use it for troubleshooting components.
- HVAC expertise with freezers and blast freezers, as well as demonstrated experience with the repair of vacuum and hydraulic systems, and pneumatic, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Able to interpret mechanical drawings, equipment specifications, diagrams, and operating and service manuals.
- Proficient in the use of power tools, measuring devices, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance practices, and working in a manufacturing environment.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and outside contractors.
- Possess working knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and preventative maintenance software.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and workload.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and to respond to 24-hour calls to perform emergency building or equipment repairs during off-duty hours.
- High school diploma required. Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electronics field preferred.
- Four years of apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electronics field is also an option. HVAC certification required.
- Experience and proficiency in the following areas: Electrical and electronic principles, blueprint and electrical schematic reading, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), preventative and predictive maintenance procedures, industrial electrical, and industrial mechanical
- Regular bending, lifting, crouching, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to work in cold environments (freezer and blast freezer).
- Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies/carts loaded with tools or materials, weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders safely and without limitation.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
- Able to work at heights, including rooftops.
Lecoq Cuisine is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
PI115586219 KX Technologies is your Global Filtration Partner. It is our passion to provide innovative technologies and custom-designed filtration systems to the collaborative relationships we…ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. …ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. …
More Electronics Technician Jobs
In addition to the MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including electronics technician telecommunications jobs, electronics quality technician jobs, electronics technician jobs in USA, certified electronics technician jobs, and electronics technician jobs in California.
Search for jobs available TODAY!