NEW – Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Home Health, Healthcare Nursing LPN Licensed Practical Nurse Jobs in Indianapolis, IN, at Health at Home. Find more jobs in your area.
Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Home Health
Company: Health at Home
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Details Company Overview
Home Health Nurse (LPN / LVN) Want more out of your nursing career? Join our nursing team! Known for quality care, we are the trusted source for home health care services. Right now, we are seeking a skilled Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse to provide direct patient care under the supervision of an RN. We offer workable schedules, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and advanced technology such as user-friendly smartphones and tablets. Every day, we a make a difference in the lives of patients, and as a member of our team, so will you.
Apply today! Home Health Nurse (LPN / LVN)
Job Responsibilities As a Home Health Nurse, you will follow the plan of care, provide treatments, and work collaboratively with the members of the team to help create positive patient care outcomes. You will be responsible for following all privacy policies and maintaining the confidentiality of protected healthcare information (PHI). Nurse responsibilities include:
– Providing direct patient care as defined in the agency state of operation’s Nurse Practice Act
– Implementing plan of care initiated by the RN
– Providing accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care
– Assessing and providing patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
– Participating in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, and Dietician) to the RN and/or Clinical Manager
– Using equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently
– Providing weekend and holiday coverage as assigned
– Participating in orientation, in-services, and staff meetings as scheduled
– Participating in personal and professional growth and development
Home Health Nurse (LPN / LVN)
If you can promote customer service with timely callbacks, listen and understand, communicate well, and maintain a positive attitude, we want you on our nursing team!
Home Health Nurse requirements:
– Successful completion of an accredited practical nursing or vocational nursing program
– Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state
– Current CPR certification
– 3 years nursing experience, preferred
– Community/home health or medical/surgical experience, preferred
– Demonstrated excellent clinical competency
– Licensed driver with a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organization requirements
– Ability to function efficiently in a stressful work environment
Home Health Nurse (LPN / LVN)
Benefits We care about our employees as much as we care about our patients. As one of our employees, our strong commitment means you will have the resources and support you need to achieve success. We are proud to offer competitive pay as well as the following benefits to eligible employees:
– Healthcare, dental, vision
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
– Short-term Disability / Long-term Disability
– Paid time off
– Employee Referral Award Program Home Health Nurse (LPN / LVN)
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified
Health Care **Part-time/Flexible Schedules!** Home Health Nurse (LPN / LVN) Want more out of your nursing career? Join our nursing team! Known for quality care, we are the trusted source for…About Abbott Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healt…About Discovery Senior Living Discovery Senior Living is a family of companies which includes: Discovery Management Group, Discovery Development Group, Discovery Design Concepts, …
Read More and Apply NOW!
More Nursing Job Opportunities
In addition to the Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Home Health, you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including registered practical nurse jobs, licensed practical nursing jobs in Stone Ridge, latest LPN home health licensed practical nurse jobs, travel licensed practical nurse job openings, lpn licensed practical nurse home health visits jobs, and urgent practical healthcare job careers.
Search for jobs available TODAY!