Search Kelly Services AG06 – Accounting Manager jobs available in Holly Hill, FL. Apply to Regulator Specialist, Hospitality Assistant, IT Service Desk, and more.
Job Title: AG06 – Accounting Manager
Company: Kelly Financial Resources
Location: Holly Hill, FL
Great Accounting Manager opportunity in Daytona Beach, FL ! – Direct Hire
Kelly Financial Resources is seeking an Accountant for one of our top clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company and be part of a visible, growing team.
If chosen for the position, you would primarily be responsible for providing accurate and timely accounting information regarding general ledger reconciliations and financial reporting various departments while maintaining and supporting internal and external audit requirements.
Tactical Responsibilities Include:
- Work across multiple departments reviewing and verifying accurate reporting.
- Perform various GL reconciliations and enter journal entries during period end close.
- Gather data and run reports through internal systems to be utilized for month-end close and reconciliation completion.
- Charged with creating advanced Excel spreadsheets for centralized reporting functions.
- Run and balance system and financial reports
- Analyze financial information by developing templates.
- Review and collaborate with accounting teams to ensure procedures, financial information and adjustments to GL are accurate and verified.
- Identify reconciling items and prepare adjustment recommendations to Unit.
- mplement new processes and look for process improvements as needed
- Bachelors Degree Degree required.
- Minimum of 4 YEARS general accounting experience needed.
- Strong communications skills (Both written and verbal).
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills (Able to motivate, strategize, and team build) – Leadership experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction
- Ability to operate motor vehicle safely with valid state license and current insurance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Intermediate level or above in Excel preferred).
The salary for this position is market rate with great benefits. This is a fun, fast paced environment and truly a choice employer. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity & not a consulting engagement. We are accepting resumes and setting up interviews now.
Kelly Financial Resources is the accounting and finance division of Kelly Services. Accounting & Finance placement is all we do!
POSITION SALARY: $55,000 – $65,000/YR
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Great Accounting Manager opportunity in Daytona Beach, FL ! – Direct Hire Kelly Financial Resources is seeking an Accountant for one of our top clients. This is a fantastic oppor…Ref ID: 01060-0011300179 Classification: Accounting Clerk Compensation: $35000.00 to $38000.00 yearly Accounting Clerks looking to grow their careers with a thriving company …Summary PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS ONLY OPEN TO CURRENT EMPLOYEES OF THE CITY OF ORMOND BEACH. Performs technical and administrative work in the purchasing and utility bil…