Apply NOW! – Internal Audit – Tech Assurance & Compliance Senior Consultant, Jobs in New York City, at . Read more details.
Related Jobs: Apply for related high-paying employment jobs in New York, fashion jobs in New York, housekeeping jobs in New York, accounting jobs in New York City, and job vacancies New York.
Job Title: Internal Audit – Tech Assurance & Compliance Senior Consultant
Location: New York City, NY
A truly effective internal auditing capability is an essential dimension of any organization’s risk management structure. Leading Management Consulting Company Advisory Internal Audit aspires to be the leading practice who helps our clients transform Internal Audit to be aligned to the key risks and strategies of their organization.
Work you’ll do
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related regulatory and compliance standards
- Perform internal audit assurance activities (internal audits over financial, operational, compliance, IT, SOX and QARs), consult with engagement leadership and clients on strategic plans and other business matters, and help to anticipate emerging risks for our clients
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify internal control deficiencies, evaluate their risk implications, and draw the appropriate conclusions to best advise our clients
- Apply a general knowledge of the technologies used to build complex IT environments
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and implement products and services based on client needs
- Support client engagements by helping plan the audit approach and scope, preparing the audit program, determining auditing procedures, seeing the audit process through completion, and applying internal audit standards in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients, by providing high quality deliverables and communications
- Create internal control documentation for the engagement including narratives, process and data flows, and other supporting work papers.
- Play a substantive role with project management by supporting engagement planning, economics, billing and staffing; providing regular status reports for the client, while supervising junior staff
- Exercise professional skepticism, judgment and adhere to the code of ethics while on engagements
Our team helps clients turn insight into foresight by exploiting technology-enabled methodologies and innovation to deliver results with more accuracy, efficiency and value. Advising clients on process efficiency, fraud detection, operational quality, internal control and regulatory compliance, we help to reveal greater insights for improved operations and decision-making today, tomorrow, and well into the future. Learn more about Leading Management Consulting Company Advisory’s Internal Audit practice.
- Bachelors degree (in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Up to 50% travel expected
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to state complex issues simply
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with working ambiguity
- Certification as CPA, CIA, CISA and/or PMP preferred
Provide the following advisory services to clients: Internal Audits, Operational Audits, SOX Audits, Compliance Audits, Process Improvement Projects, ERM, and Risk Assessments Pro…At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to…At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to…
More Jobs Openings
Apply for latest employment retail jobs in New York, physician assistant jobs in New York, construction jobs in New York, jobs in New York NY, and job in New York City.
Search for jobs available TODAY!