Easy Apply Online! – Inbound Sales Representative, Sales Training Jobs in Cedar Rapids, IA, at GEICO. Start your career HERE!
Related Jobs: training manager jobs, education training jobs, corporate training jobs, IT training jobs, director sales training jobs, contract training jobs, product training jobs, software training jobs, customer service training jobs, recruitment training jobs, deputy director sales training development jobs, medical device sales training jobs, marketing sales training jobs.
Job Title: Inbound Sales Representative
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Salary: $18.11 / hour
Location: North Liberty, IA
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we’re looking for an Inbound Sales Representative to start a GEICO career in North Liberty, IA. As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will be challenged to quickly build rapport in a competitive environment without making a single cold call.
At GEICO, it’s not just a job, it’s growth and opportunity.
There’s one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as an Inbound Sales Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
- Our GEICO Inbound Sales Representatives earn an hourly wage of $18.11 / hour with the potential of earning up to $5,000 in additional monthly sales incentives
- Work a consistent schedule from 10:00am – 6:30pm.
- Attend industry-leading, paid sales training in either our Auto or Property insurance divisions
- Advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
“Through the ten positions I’ve held in my 15 years, I have learned the insurance business and honed my leadership skills to excel in my career. I am now a Sales & Service Director responsible for leading Sales and Service associates!” Scott S., GEICO Associate since 2002
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. On a team with 10 sales associates driven to surpass goals and contribute to GEICO’s growth, you will:
- Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections, and close sales
- Answer inbound calls from potential insurance policyholders using your knowledge to advise buyers on insurance products, coverage limits and state insurance requirements
- Interact directly with a team of motivated GEICO supervisors, managers, directors, and officers in multiple departments like Claims, Service and Underwriting
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience or driven by the desire to work in sales with a competitive spirit
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to be persuasive; persistent and confident in closing a sale
- Working comfortably in a high volume call center
As a full-time GEICO associate, you’ll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We said it’s more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change.
About our location:
This position is based in North Liberty, IA.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
recblid vzpox84k4votlorqg52n63exbjmalz Required Experience: – 1+ years of customer service experience (call center environment, restaurant, retail, health care) Job Duties: – Answer anywhere from 40 to 60 calls per …For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jasmine.King@randstadusa.com We welcome you to apply to an American holding company for various life insurance companies an…Essential Job Functions for Patient Service Representative Follow established procedures to resolve patient account balances utilizing available technologies Take inbound calls f…
More part-time and full-time sales training jobs available in other cities in the United States, including Ohio, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri, Iowa, New Mexico, Nebraska, Minnesota, Kansas, Michigan, Maryland, Mississippi, Washington, Maine, California, Alaska, Utah, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Search for jobs available TODAY!