Apply Online! – Hotel Front Office Supervisor/Accounting Assistant-Four Points by Sheraton, Front Desk Assistant Jobs in Emeryville, CA, at Pacific Hotel Management, LLC. High-Paying Jobs, Apply Today!
Related Jobs: front desk administrative assistant jobs, front desk medical assistant jobs, front office assistant jobs, front desk receptionist jobs, front desk agent jobs, front desk coordinator jobs, front desk hospital jobs, dental front desk receptionist jobs.
Job Title: Hotel Front Office Supervisor/Accounting Assistant-Four Points by Sheraton
Company: Pacific Hotel Management, LLC
Location: Emeryville, CA
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR/ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT: This hybrid position will work various shifts, some of the shifts may be as a Front Office Supervisor and others as an Accounting Assistant.
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR:
This position assists in supervising all aspects of the front office areas and serves as a support to the Front Office Management team. The Front Office Supervisors primary responsibilities are to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, provide timely and professional check-in/check-out services in accordance with established company standards. Promote hotel services, facilities and outlets, and be willing and able to assist guests in the Caf and bar when needed. Other responsibilities include facilitating communication between the Front Desk and other departments, including Engineering, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping and Sales.This position will support management by providing guidance to associates and may include training, scheduling, etc.Lastly, this person will ensure all guest issues are handled and appropriately followed up on quickly and efficiently. This position will be required to work a varied schedule that may include evenings/nights, weekends and holidays.
This position will assist with billing, closing, and assisting the accounting department as a whole with projects and other duties. This person will be accountable for billing all third party companies (i.e. Expedia, Hotwire, etc.) and posting Marriott Loyalty Points. Some of the closing duties include but are not limited to closing checked-out open folios for individuals and groups. Assist with emails, phone calls, folio copies, group billing and other projects.
Reports to:Front Office Manager/General Manager
Interfaces with:Hotel Guests, Hotel Associates, etc.
- A minimum of one year of Front Office experience in a hotel.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Outstanding analytical skills, attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Good 10-key, data entry and keyboarding abilities.
- The ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure effectively and work independently.
- The ability to deal with internal & external guests with a high level of professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be guest service focused and understand expectations of hospitality and accounting demands.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Flexible schedule, may be scheduled mornings, afternoons, weekend and holidays based on business demands.
Opportunity: Front Desk Supervisor Supervise front desk operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards. Potential Career Path A…We are looking for a Dental Assistant/ Receptionist for our practice in Menlo Park. If you are a motivated self-starter and have excellent work ethics we would like to hear from yo…At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that…
Read More & Apply NOW!
Find Jobs in Your Area: medical front desk receptionist jobs, front desk receptionist training, front desk reception jobs, dental front desk receptionist jobs, part-time front desk receptionist jobs, information desk receptionist jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!