NEW – GM New Home Construction, State of North Carolina Government NC Jobs in Asheville, NC, at ExecuNet. Begin your career HERE!
Related Jobs: State of South Carolina jobs, the University of North Carolina jobs, State of North Carolina government jobs, NC Government Jobs
Job Title: GM New Home Construction
Location: Asheville, NC
A National leader in the custom home building industry, is looking for a General Manager in Asheville, NC.
An ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of residential construction. Someone from/familiar with the Asheville NC area & knows the local vendors/subs/etc to acclimate more quickly to the operations. This company is looking for the right person with “high energy” and strong leadership that will constantly be driving the Production & Sales processes.
Here is the basic breakdown of their approach to managing all aspects of the branch operations, sales & production for our office clientele & staff.
GENERAL MANAGER – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect/maintain model center
- Review new leads
- Update with Division President
- Review writes, CLC’s, Starts, Settlements, perms
- Update map and white boards
- Review plans and estimate timeframes at Corporate
Weekly Check-in / Review:
- Update Lender Report
- Update Job Boards
- Attend/facilitate/lead Production Meeting, Drafting Meeting, Manager Meeting, Core Personnel Meeting
- Review Bills
- Review WIP schedules
- Review warranty backlog
- Review construction loans in process
- Review advertising and approve budget
- Review mileage reports
- Review expense reports
- Create and submit projections
Other periodic duties to stay on top of things:
- Field overflow (phone calls, sales traffic, deliveries, site meetings etc.)
- Manager walks
- Job inspections
- Drafting file reviews
- Corporate file reviews
- Final Review meetings
- Plan reviews
- EPO reviews
- Recruit/hire/train/mentor/supervise employees, subs and vendors
- Negotiate with subs and suppliers
- Review overhead and general P&L
- Review individual job margins
- Field customer concerns
- Obtain & Approve Special Pricing for Building Consultants
- Competitive salary Averaging $100-120k/year
- Health insurance benefits
- Vehicle allowance $1000/month
- Cell phone allowance $75/month
- Vacation and holidays
Description JOB PURPOSE: Delegated responsibility and accountability for the provision of resident care according to professional standards of nursing practice in compliance wit…Description JOB PURPOSE: Delegated responsibility and accountability for the provision of resident care according to professional standards of nursing practice in compliance wit…Position Description There’s an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Nursing here isn’t for everybody – only those who …
Read More & Apply!
Find North Carolina Jobs in Your City: Raleigh Durham North Carolina jobs, Charlotte North Carolina jobs, Western North Carolina jobs, Southern Pines NC jobs, Hendersonville NC jobs, Salisbury NC jobs, Mooresville NC jobs, Waxhaw NC jobs, Wilmington NC jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!