Find jobs in your area! – GIS/CAD Operator, State Michigan Jobs in Grand Rapids, MI, at iMPact Business Group. More jobs in USA.
Related Jobs: University of Michigan jobs, Pure Michigan jobs, Oakland Country Michigan jobs, Northern Michigan jobs, State Michigan jobs Postings.
Job Title: GIS/CAD Operator
Company: iMPact Business Group
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Our Client, a Public Utility that provides natural gas and electricity to the majority of Michigan’s 10 million residents is seeking a talented and self-driven individual for needs serving in the role of GIS/CAD Operator.
The Technician, will be responsible for inputting Low Voltage Electric design work orders into a GIS Mapping System. The position typically requires one or more years of working experience as a Technician, and perform a variety of complex tasks of a technical/scientific nature under general supervision. The experience is normally in the specialized technical area (i.e., drafting, electric design, CAD, GIS etc.). The task may include communicating with internal customers; interpreting design orders and records; interpreting electric work orders; Maintains confidentiality; May be required to maintain logs/spreadsheets, and other similar tech support. Follows all SAFETY rules and procedures, and contributes to the safety of co-workers and the general public. Willing and able to follow instruction, assist in training of co-workers, and cooperate with other employees and customers. Maintain work area in a clean orderly manner. Perform responsibilities in a manner that clearly shows effective communication and cooperation and that promotes an open exchange of information, respect, high ethical standards and professionalism.
Normal but flexible hours are from 7am to 3:30pm M-F. Overtime is a possibility.
- Working knowledge of CAD software and concepts
- Proven ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Strong track record of managing multiple task/projects
- Strong track record with Windows XP or later, and the Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to meet deadlines and make independent decisions
- Self motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Interest in learning new skills, systems and procedures
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrate the core values of professionalism- appropriate attire, etiquette, punctuality, organization and dedication to the job.
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Interpreting as-built information coming from the field and using GIS software to input electric distribution work orders into a GIS Mapping system as well as maintaining and improving existing data
- A qualified candidate should have proficiency in using CAD/GIS software
An associate’s degree in a related area and/or 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area Our Client, a Public Utility that provides natural gas and electricity to the majority of Michigan’s 10 million residents is seeking a talented and self-driven individual for needs…We are working with a client to fill 8 positions over the next several months in Grand Rapids MI. An associates degree or certification and entry level or experienced candidates …A Gastroenterology Physician Gastroenterologist (GI) practice is seeking a qualified physician for Grand Rapids, MI. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD. Medica…
Read More Details
Find State Michigan Jobs in Your City: Grand Rapids MI jobs, Wayne county MI jobs, Iron Mountain MI jobs, Lansing MI jobs, Ann Arbor MI jobs, Hillsdale MI jobs, Troy MI jobs, Ionia MI jobs, City Mason MI jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!