Easily apply and get hired – General Manager, Airport Customer Experience, Customer Service Jobs in Indianapolis, IN, at American Airlines. Learn more and apply NOW!
Related Jobs: high-paying customer service representative jobs, work at home customer service jobs, part time customer service jobs, customer service jobs in Atlanta, retail customer service jobs, and airline customer service jobs.
Job Title: General Manager, Airport Customer Experience
Company: American Airlines
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Location: Indianapolis Intl Apt (IND-TRML)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 34488
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This job is a member of the domestic field stations team within the Customer Experience Division.
- Responsible for managing the operations, optimizing the business, leading the people and cultivating relationships with diverse audiences.
What you’ll do
- Directs, manages and oversees daily airport operation activities to ensure safe, reliable and efficient service for our passengers and stakeholders
- Assesses and executes appropriate resources to optimize station performance
- Monitors, reviews, and reports station performance
- Establishes relationships through engagement, collaboration and inclusiveness with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinates closely with local airport authorities and government agencies to ensure organization’s priorities, objectives and concerns are effectively represented
- Manages scheduled, off-scheduled and charter flight operations and meets performance goals
- Acts as liaison between the Company and various organizations
- Evaluates, identifies and recommends process improvement changes for a dynamic operational environment
- Oversees, monitors and controls budget and manages overall financial administration
- Leads, motivates and develops employees to perform in a safe, efficient, productive, professional manner and deliver superior customer service
- Assumes responsibility of employee management – including hiring, conducting performance reviews, administering corrective action, salary administration, training, and career development
- Maintains company standards of safety and security
- Partners with vendors and contractors
- Preserves integrity and ethical values as it relates to audits, compliance and regulatory mandates
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 6 years airline operations experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
4 years in supervisory or management capacity
Knowledge of managing an operating budget
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to take initiative to act upon and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver key corporate messages across all workgroups
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Understands the importance of safety, compliance and regulatory standards associated with flight operations
- Ability to work cohesively with collective bargaining units
- Demonstrated collaborative ability across departments, business units, vendors and contractors
- Ability to resolve issues with internal and external customers
- Uses sound business judgment to make key decisions
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Track record of exceptional supervisory, leadership and motivational skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Valid US drivers license
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA)
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges
- Must successfully complete comprehensive background and/or fingerprint checks to satisfy security requirements and subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 34488 Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and be…Under general direction, responsible for the initial and ongoing training of all customer experience staff. The primary function is to ensure effective training so that CSRs handle…Under general direction, responsible for the initial and ongoing training of all customer experience staff. The primary function is to ensure effective training so that CSRs handle…
More Jobs Openings
Find time-time customer service jobs in Atlanta, retail customer service jobs, and airline customer service jobs, customer service representative jobs, work at home customer service jobs, and part time customer service jobs.