Latest Jobs! – Full-stack Web Developer, Software Web Developer Jobs in Kennesaw, GA, at The Royak Group Inc.. View more descriptions.
Related Jobs: front-end web developer jobs, junior web developer jobs, net web developer job openings, remote web developer careers, freelance web developer jobs, PHP web developer jobs, web application developer positions, front web developer jobs, Java web developer jobs, HTML CSS web developer jobs, ASP Net SQL web developer jobs.
Job Title: Full-stack Web Developer
Company: The Royak Group Inc.
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Full-stack Web Developer will perform a wide range of tasks including the development of custom front – and Back End code, training of clients’ development teams and troubleshooting.
Software product suite is built for publishing robust content efficiently to many channels and provides a flexible API to easily integrate with third-party solutions and diverse data sources.
As a member of the team you will participate in development projects of various sizes for customers all over the world. You will play a central role in projects, guiding clients’ teams throughout the implementation process and turning their needs into real solutions. Internally, you will work closely with other members of the professional services team, as well as the company’s Development department, who delivers the company’s software used in all projects, and the company’s Cloud Operations team who manages our hosted environments.
Customers are geographically diverse so you must be comfortable working remotely and have a disciplined, well-organized approach. You may expect 50 days of travel or more per year.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or related field of study
- Knowledge of various Java frameworks, web Scripting languages and web technologies (RESTful web services, GraphQL, PHP/Twig, and other related technologies)
- Familiarity with Git flow, Docker, Apache SOLR and relational databases; experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with agile software development (having worked in a Scrum-based team)
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are required.
- Fluency in Spanish, German, French and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Familiarity with the news media industry is also a plus
- A challenging job in an international company in which you will be part of a dynamic and inspiring work environment with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work with industry-leading solutions and high-profile customers
- Salary package will be commensurate with applicant’s level of experience and education
Company has more than 200 highly qualified, talented and creative employees worldwide engaged in software design, development, quality assurance, operations, project delivery and support. The company is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, and has offices in Oslo, Norway and Dhaka, Bangladesh in addition to Atlanta. Wolters Kluwer is looking for an experienced eCommerce developer to consolidate multiple websites and build new capabilities that deliver revenue and improve customer satisfaction….Our client is looking for a Web Developer Position Sandy Springs, GA Duration 12 months initial contract with extensions up to 5 years. Job Description : 6+ years experience …Description Emerson Cargo Solutions is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who is passionate and enjoys developing code. We’re looking for someone who can code and dive int…
Read More & Apply NOW!
Find Software Web Developer Jobs in Your Area: web developer jobs in NYC, web developer jobs in Las Vegas, web developer jobs in London, web developer jobs in Canada, web developer jobs in Mumbai, web developer jobs in Dubai, web developer jobs in Pune, web developer jobs in Bangalore.
More Web Software Developer Job Openings in other cities in the United States, including Maine, Indiana, Delaware, Utah, Ohio, West Virginia, Alabama, North Dakota, Arizona, Alaska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Tennessee, Colorado, Vermont, New Jersey, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania.
Search for jobs available TODAY!