Latest Jobs! – Enterprise Testing Associate, State of North Carolina Government NC Jobs in Charlotte, NC, at Wells Fargo. Latest opening, Apply Today!
Related Jobs: State of South Carolina jobs, the University of North Carolina jobs, State of North Carolina government jobs, NC Government Jobs
Job Title: Enterprise Testing Associate
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Charlotte, NC
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group-specific testing.
The Consumer Banking (CB) and Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) Enterprise Testing & Validation, under Enterprise Testing, is seeking an experienced compliance or audit professional to join the Team. The Enterprise Testing Senior Associate role (two roles available) will be responsible for 3rd party regulatory compliance control testing, as a lead reviewer, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and corporate policies that 3rd parties own on behalf of Wells Fargo. Execution of all aspects of the Enterprise Testing methodology including: Plan and Prepare, Execute, Identify Issues and Corrective Actions, and Report and Escalate Results will be expected.
Specific Job Responsibilities include:
- Execute end-to-end business process walk throughs, identifying risks and primary/key controls, evaluating control design, and testing the effectiveness of manual and automated controls.
- Manage engagements to planned dates, resources, and hours.
- Execute throughout the life cycle of the review activities to ensure the adequacy/accuracy of scope, sampling, testing approach, issues, work papers, quality reviews, etc.
- Develop subject matter expertise and a thorough understanding of the processes reviewed.
- Receive quality assurance feedback positively and take appropriate actions to address areas requiring attention.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities, and implement routines to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Influence line of business and control executive teams to resolve issues, develop sound corrective actions, and strengthen internal controls.
- Write reports that clearly articulate work performed and summarize testing results to business leadership, executive management, and the board.
- 2+ years of experience in risk (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management demonstrated through work or military) or 1+ year in the foregoing or financial services industry and a BS/BA degree or higher in business or a related field
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk and Testing
- Critical Thinking and Analytical skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Strong experience within Consumer Banking and Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) businesses
- Full cycle/end to end Audit or testing experience that includes the testing of third parties
- Experience in evaluating the effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls and identifying issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations.
- Compliance or Audit related certification or designation such as CIA, CRCM, or CPA
- Experience compiling and creating reports with findings and recommendations for compliance risk management and applicable businesses.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex
- Understand sensitive and confidential information and assert privacy/legal discretion.
- Experience providing “credible challenge” to business partners when necessary, with the ability to lead through influence.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
SD-Sioux Falls: 4811 N 4th Ave – Sioux Falls, SD
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St – Denver, CO
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St – Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy – Phoenix, AZ
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd – Fort Mill, SC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St – Tempe, AZ
CO-Englewood: 9780 S Meridian Blvd – Englewood, CO
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway – Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St – Minneapolis, MN
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave – Dallas, TX
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave – Portland, OR
UT-Salt Lake City: 1095 E 2100 S – Salt Lake City, UT
UT-Salt Lake City: 1255 E Brickyard Rd 1 Flr – Salt Lake City, UT
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr – Salt Lake City, UT
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd – Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St – Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St – Charlotte, NC
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave – Atlanta, GA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd – San Antonio, TX
NC-Charlotte: 550 S Tryon St – Charlotte, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr – Raleigh, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St – Charlotte, NC
GA-Atlanta: 360 Interstate North Pkwy Se – Atlanta, GA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave – Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E – Philadelphia, PA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St – Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. Job Description Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitt…Job Description Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitt…Job Description Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitt…
Read More & Apply!
Find North Carolina Jobs in Your City: Raleigh Durham North Carolina jobs, Charlotte North Carolina jobs, Western North Carolina jobs, Southern Pines NC jobs, Hendersonville NC jobs, Salisbury NC jobs, Mooresville NC jobs, Waxhaw NC jobs, Wilmington NC jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!