Jobs in your area! – Electronic Technician / Maintenance, Electronics Technician Jobs openings in Point Mugu, CA, at Systems Application and Technologies Inc. Read more details.
Related Jobs: electronic service technician jobs, marine electronics technician jobs, electronic technician jobs in London, electronics quality electronic technician jobs, electronics technician quality assurance jobs, and micro electronics technician jobs.
Job Title: Electronic Technician / Maintenance
Company: Systems Application and Technologies Inc
Location: Point Mugu, CA
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 08:43:21 GMT
Work Location: NBVC Point Mugu, CA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Specific experience in the use of automatic test sets and ability to troubleshoot systems to the component level.
- Technician may also perform organizational level repair of existing aircraft systems to include: structures, propulsion systems, electrical harness assemblies and components and instrumentation.
- Must be able to plan and conduct work from schematics, drawings, technical directives and aviation publications.
- Fabricate metal & fiberglass parts based upon engineering concepts & create soft tooling to support limited manufacturing of these parts
- Journeyman skills to repair both fiberglass & metal parts with significant damage & restore to Ready-For-Use condition
- Experience with adhesives used to bond various materials, and associate hazards while using these adhesives
Skills in reading engineering drawings, specifications & technical writing which will include:
- Understanding technical drawings, manufacturing instructions and process specification to fabricate & assemble composite & metal parts
- In-depth knowledge of Naval Aviation maintenance practices to properly disassemble and reassemble several aerial target types
- Technical writing skills to document new manufacturing and/or assembling instructions for new designs developed in-house
Skill in providing in service engineering support tasks for all ATTT target activities which include:
- Ability to independently plan & support efforts including timelines, inputs to cost estimates required parts & equipment, shipping & travel arrangements and coordination with the end user.
- Works in a technical capacity as a team member or team on frequent trips to field activities & vendors.
Conditions will vary. Most work accomplished in enclosed buildings. They will include 35% standing, 35% walking, 20% sitting, 5% reaching, and 5% lifting. The employee must be capable of lifting 50-100 pounds assisted by other employees. Travel required on a routine basis but work location will normally be NAWCWD Point Mugu or China Lake.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 Experience (Experience in a military environment or on a military facility preferred) in the operation, maintenance, repair, and calibration of mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment in a military environment.
- Two years experience may be substituted for classroom training in electronics (Military or Trade School).
- Forklift Experience
- Current US Driver License.
U.S. Citizenship and must have current SECRET clearance with PR completed in the last 4 years. Must provide an updated sf86.
All candidates will be required to pass a consumer report and/or consumer investigation to include SSN, Driver Record and
Criminal Background Investigation.
All responses will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Systems Application & Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
PI116241445 If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose …Duties: ESN is looking for Navy Combat System Technicians to fill various positions in support of our Navy Surface Warfare Center customer at Port Hueneme (NSWC-PHD). We are look…Description SUMMARY OF DUTIES Under the direction of the Director of Special Education, performs a variety of specialized and complex duties related to student information syst…
More Electronics Technician Jobs
In addition to the Electronic Technician / Maintenance, you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including electronics technician telecommunications jobs, electronics quality technician jobs, electronics technician jobs in USA, certified electronics technician jobs, and electronics technician jobs in California.
Search for jobs available TODAY!