Easy Apply Online! – Electronic Technician – Full Time (Detroit), Electronics Technician Jobs openings in Detroit, MI, at Bellagio. Begin your career HERE!
Related Jobs: electronic service technician jobs, marine electronics technician jobs, electronic technician jobs in London, electronics quality electronic technician jobs, electronics technician quality assurance jobs, and micro electronics technician jobs.
Job Title: Electronic Technician – Full Time (Detroit)
Location: Detroit, MI
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 08:51:19 GMT
It is the responsibility of the Electronic Technician to independently troubleshoot, test and repair all Slot related electrical, electronic and electromechanical assemblieswhile providing excellent guest service. All duties are to be performed in accordance with federal, state, local laws, regulations, and ordinances, as well as department and Company policies, practices, and procedures, within the framework and intent of the MGM Grand Detroit Mission Statement.
– Analyzes manufacturer’s design flaws and implements solutions and design circuits in a similar manner.
– Sets-up and checks-out new slot machines, and ensures the machines are in proper working condition.
– Performs floor repair and preventative maintenance of all slot machines, includingmachine cleaning and overhauls.
– Answers service lights and notifies proper personnel to service customer if the Attendant cannot address the problem.
– Maintains the integrity of the slot machine equipment and secures all company assets and property at all times.
– Responsible for the security of keys, radio, andsystem cards and their condition upon return at the conclusion of the shift.
– Completes all regulatory and company operation logs/forms correctly (e.g meal logs, checklists, etc).
– Works with Slot Ops / Technical management, supervisors, and Floorpersons to ensure slot machines, NRT units, and Online System equipment are in proper working order and all customer needs are satisfied.
– Completes slot machine repair cards.
– Completes meter slips, related repair logs; i.e., CPU, I/O and parts sign out sheets.
– Promotes and maintains a professional, friendly, prompt, accurate, and courteous atmosphere while providing the highest level of service to all guests by exhibiting S.H.O.W. Service Basic Standards, including smiling, greeting, and making eye contact, while staying alert to their needs. Responds effectively to guest inquiries related to MGM Grand Detroit and the downtown Detroit area.
– Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refers the matter to management. Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
– Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– 21 years of age or older..
– High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree in electronics or equivalent formal technical training, technical certification from an accredited program preferred.
– Five years experience in the electronic field to include knowledge of themicro processor theory on all aspects of slot machine and casino equipment repair, installation and maintenance regulation procedures.
– Knowledge of displays to include OHMS Law, Trans Theory, Micro Theory, on-line system and networking, video monitor circuitry and basic computer programming.
– Experience in multi-tasking of projects and project management.
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Power Point and Microsoft Project. Proficiency testing will be required.
– Excellent guest service and hospitality skills.
– Strong problem solving and listening skills.
– Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Bilingual abilities preferred.
– Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
– Ability to lift and carry up to 50 (fifty) pounds at a time.
– Ability to push and pull heavy items and equipment.
– Ability to perform various activities such as constant standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, and squatting.
– Ability to work in an environment where pipe, cigar, and cigarette smoking is permitted.
– Ability to function and act independently.
– Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to communicate effectively both written & oral.
– Ability to function in a fast paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines.
– Ability to work a flexible schedule including extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
– Obtain/maintain Michigan Gaming Control Board Level 2 Occupational License. GENERAL SUMMARY: Under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, assists in the distribution and processing of prescriptions and the sale of over-the-counter medications. Enter…2 pm to 11 pm Electronic field Technician needs 3 or more years experience in computer Hardware maintenance technologies Electronic field Technician requires: crawling and lif…GENERAL SUMMARY: Under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, assists in the distribution and processing of prescriptions and the sale of over-the-counter medications. Enter…
More Electronics Technician Jobs
In addition to the Electronic Technician – Full Time (Detroit), you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including electronics technician telecommunications jobs, electronics quality technician jobs, electronics technician jobs in USA, certified electronics technician jobs, and electronics technician jobs in California.
Search for jobs available TODAY!