Apply NOW! – Drop and Count Team Member, Online Accounting Jobs openings in Maryland, at . More jobs in USA.
Job Title: Drop and Count Team Member
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for opening, removing and securing currency from the slot machines and table games.
- Adheres to all Drop/Count policies and procedures.
- Accurately counts slot machine currency drop and tickets.
- Operates electronic currency counter/sorter and New Wave ticket counter equipment.
- Records currency from each bill acceptor and table game box on the electronic currency counter.
- Prepares and bundles the currency drop for verification.
- Separates slot ticket and currency from gaming machines.
- Performs chip count for Poker Room
- Prepares and creates various reports on the count and enters into computerized online accounting system.
- Informs supervisors of any discrepancies or variances.
- Ensures area is maintained and clean.
- Complete Drop/count during regular shift.
- Maintains confidentially of all information.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplished related results as required.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Ability to read, write, hear and speak clearly; and to handle and count money accurately.
- Ability to accurately enter information into computer systems and use a printer.
- Ability to write basic documents. Ability to read and understand basic instructions and memos.
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- Ability to use a 10 key calculator.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Must present self in a well-groomed, friendly, and professional manner.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and squat
- Must be able to work in a location with loud noise, visual distractions and temperature changes.
- Standing 100%
- Walking 50%
- Bending/Lifting (up to 75 lbs.)
- Pulling/Pushing (up to 75 lbs. with help)
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 3000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
- You will need to walk up and down stairs to the Casino floor.
Work Hours/ Report Times
- Must be available to report to work at the following times:
- 1:45 am
- 3:00 am
- 5:00 am
- 7:00 am
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of Maryland.
About This Employer
7002 Arundel Mills Circle
Hanover, MD 21076
310 Room Hotel
Live! Hotels is a national luxury hotel owner and operator. The flagship Live! Hotel is located at Live! Casino in Anne Arundel, Maryland, and is part of one of the largest and most successful gaming, retail and entertainment destinations in the country. This AAA Four-Diamond property consists of 258 luxury rooms, 50 suites, 2 Penthouses, a full-service Spa, state of the art Fitness Center and a 4,000 person capacity live performance/ events venue. The hotel is integrated with multiple award-winning food and beverage options and the 280,000 square foot gaming floor.
The second Live! Hotel will open in late 2020 at the new Live! Casino in the Stadium District in Philadelphia.
Live! Hotels are developed by an affiliate of The Cordish Companies (“Cordish”), which is widely recognized as the preeminent national developer of large-scale mixed-use projects and entertainment districts. With more than a century of operations, Cordish has also become a leading developer and operator of gaming and hospitality projects, and a market leader in pioneering a new standard in sports-anchored mixed-use developments.
In 2018, Cordish further extended its hospitality operations through a partnership with the world-renown Loews Hotel to create a new Live! by Loews chain of upscale hotels. The first hotel in this joint venture recently opened in Cordish’s Texas Live! project in Arlington, Texas. The second Live! by Loews will be open in 2020 in St. Louis, Missouri, at Ballpark Village. Description Core Service Standards CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance. SAFE: Must make guest…CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance. SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through cre…CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance. SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through cre…
Read More Job Details
In addition to the Drop and Count Team Member, you also might be interested in the other jobs, including part time accounting jobs in London, online bookkeeping jobs, full time entry level accounting jobs, trainee accountant jobs, full time receptionist jobs, payroll accounting jobs, full time work home accounting jobs, full time account jobs, home based accounting jobs, and full time warehouse careers.
Search for jobs available TODAY!