Apply NOW! – DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) MONDAY- FRIDAY @ FEDEX – Willing to Train, FedEx Jobs Careers in Coraopolis, PA, at Compass Group. Apply for FedEx jobs hiring now!
Job Title: DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) MONDAY- FRIDAY @ FEDEX – Willing to Train
Company: Compass Group
Location: Coraopolis, PA
- We have an opening for a full-time DISHWASHER position.
- Location: FedEx- 100 FedEx Drive, Coraopolis, PA 15108. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday.
- Requirement: Previous dishwashing experience is a plus.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 344517 . Click
to view more. * You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click
to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 344517
Hourly Requisition Number 50185 Job Title Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse FT LPN 2nd Shift Monday- Friday No Weekends! Allegheny County City Coraopolis State PA Shift …We have an opening for a full-time PAYROLL ASSOCIATE position. Location: UPMC Children’s Hospital- 4401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224. Note: online applications accepted only….RN: Friday 5pm thru Monday 8am. Guarenteed 32 hours/weekend You’re more than a Continuity of Care RN at AseraCare Hospice. With your vast experience, you know quality care and th…
Read More & Apply NOW!
FedEx Job Openings Suggestions: FedEx Warehouse, Package FedEx, FedEx Package Handler, FedEx Packaging, FedEx Handler
Search for jobs available TODAY!