Find jobs in your area! – Director of Nursing – Emergency Services, Nurse Management VP Director of Nursing Jobs in Wadena, MN, at Tri-County Health Care. Read more and apply NOW!
Job Title: Director of Nursing – Emergency Services
Company: Tri-County Health Care
Location: Wadena, MN
At Tri-County Health Care, we believe in fostering a positive workplace culture and bringing employees together as a united team with the same goal: to deliver high-quality health care to our patients.
Were looking for someone to work in close alignment with the Chief Nursing Officer to ensure patient safety, quality of care and exceptional customer service across the continuum of care. Be a key partner with the Chief Nursing Officer on strategic planning, innovation, and to identify and respond to the needs of our communities and the patients being served.
What Youll Do: * Develops, monitors and analyzes budget and financial information and utilizes all resources in an effective and economical manner.
- Responsibility for establishing employee engagement through Rounding for Outcomes and developing and sharing Stop Light Reports on a quarterly basis.
- Works with the clinical staff, including physicians, to standardize work process to ensure best practice/evidenced based care and eliminate variations in care delivery. Creates a work environment that is rooted in quality patient care, is open and supportive.
- Responsible for Quality of Care, Service, Operational and Financial Performance of assigned areas. Encourages a collaborative and shared scope of work based upon strengths of each director, manager and supervisor within the division to achieve desired outcomes.
- Leads or participates in meetings to ensure services of TCHC are aligned with regulatory compliance and ensures operational effectiveness. Works to build internal relationships, transparency and create a culture of excellence and ownership.
- Development of relationships between departments, administration, physicians, supervisors and direct staff to ensure collaboration and opportunities for shared services. Develops strong, constructive and respectful working relationships with the physicians that results in mutually supportive decision making.
- Work with all leadership to develop an organizational culture that is value driven and promotes collaborative relationships, communication and team problem solving to ensure safe patient care.
- Utilizes the Chief Medical Officer for problem solving at the Physician level to promote collaboration and physician to physician problem solving.
- Assists with implementation of strategic initiatives and performance improvement activities following the TCAT process methodology.
- Provides leadership and direction to ensure the development of services in both outpatient and inpatient settings that ranks in the TOP BOX of all CAH and RHCs across the country.
- Ensures that clinical support functions are coordinated across staff, functions and activities in order to improve patient and clinical outcomes. Removes barriers, engages front line staff in problem solving.
- Assigns and monitors staffing mix across the entire division to ensure best practice, quality of care and employee satisfaction. Adjusts staffing based upon organizational fluctuations.
- Provides oversight and ensures ongoing compliance with quality and regulatory programs including our stroke and trauma programs, CMS, Joint Commission and others.
- Supports managers and staff in professional growth and development. Includes them in decision making and improvement projects. Works to develop staff ownership in respective areas to complete assigned work and achieve consistent outcomes.
- Evaluates opportunities for cross training and staff assignment based upon fluctuating needs of departments within the division.
- Aligns mission, vision and values of TCHC to promote and engage in a patient/family centered care delivery model.
- Holds self and staff accountable to evidenced based practice, patient safety, and quality of care with exceptional service to our customers.
- Provide daily department operational leadership as needed and serves as a liaison for other departments in the nursing division.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
- The ability to develop a strong element of trust as the foundation for collaborative clinical practice across the system.
- Possesses the ability to develop teamwork, communication and collaboration.
- Always demonstrating promoting adaptability and a readiness for change.
- Possess the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, providers, and other employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational, computer and technical skills.
Why Should You Apply?
The employees at Tri-County Health Care are the heart of the organization. They deliver vital services and skills that keep the cogs meshing smoothly. When you join the Tri-County family, you become an integral part of delivering high-quality, efficient care to our patients.
This is a full time, 40 hours per week position. TCHC offers competitive pay as well as a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and retirement. We also support work-life balance through benefits such as paid time off, short- and long-term disability and our employee wellness initiative.
Education and Experience Required: Registered Nurse with a masters degree in nursing or a related field and a bachelors degree in nursing. Position requires three to five years progressive leadership experience in nursing and leadership. Or; an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and duties of the job as listed above.
Tri-County Health Care is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Read More and Apply!
More Nursing Job Opportunities
In addition to the Director of Nursing – Emergency Services, you also might be interested in the other related jobs, including assistant director of nursing job openings, director nursing services jobs, director nursing employment, urgent director nursing salary,part-time international nursing jobs, latest director nursing careers, and travel nursing job opportunities.
Search for jobs available TODAY!