Jobs available TODAY! – Director of Cost Accounting Decision Support, High-Level Paying Senior Management Accounting Director Jobs Openings in Little Rock, AR, at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Learn more and apply TODAY!
Related Jobs: Apply for latest job listings director finance accounting jobs, director accounting jobs, associate director of marketing jobs, director of accounting, executive director of marketing jobs, assistant director of nursing jobs.
Job Title: Director of Cost Accounting Decision Support
Company: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Details Company Overview
The Director of Cost Accounting and Decision Support provides operational direction for the construction and administration of the cost accounting and decision support functions across UAMS including clinical, research and educational areas. The Director of Cost Accounting and Decision Support works with, and supports, both financial operations and campus accounting to provide costing information and decision support services. The position collaborates with campus units to provide the tools and analysis necessary to improve decision-making and drive operational excellence.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) has a unique combination of education, research, and clinical programs that encourages and supports teamwork and diversity. We champion being a collaborative health care organization, focused on improving patient care and the lives of Arkansans.
UAMS offers amazing benefits and perks:
– Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for staff and family
– Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
– Education discount for staff and dependents (undergraduate only)
– Retirement: Up to 10% matched contribution from UAMS
– Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000
– Career Training and Educational Opportunities
– Merchant Discounts
– Concierge prescription delivery on the main campus when using UAMS pharmacy
Salary: Negotiable Responsibilities
Oversees and directs the overall operations of the cost accounting and decision support department which includes:
– Leads the operational direction of the cost accounting and decision support functions.
– Supports the decision making process by developing financial and performance models to assess potential new ventures and analyze existing programs.
– Develops and maintains a cost accounting system to support the organization in identifying costs and utilization of providing care to patients by service line, physician, payor, population segment and other defined aggregations as needed for business plans and other analysis.
– Serves as an expert on cost accounting issues and related best practices and procedures.
– Manages relationships with internal and external stakeholders to provide service, information, and advice as needed.
– Represents the finance department as a subject matter expert in various meetings and committees.
– Provides guidance and education in cost accounting and decision support to key leaders in the Integrated Clinical Enterprise, Educational and Research units.
Demonstrates a high level of problem solving skills and the ability to function independently with minimal oversight.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area PLUS seven (7) years of accounting and finance experience to include five (5) years of supervisory experience.
– Microsoft Office Suite (particularly excel) experience.
– Master Degree degree in related field or CPA.
– Experience in healthcare or higher education.
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant except as provided by law. Any criminal history will be evaluated in relationship to job responsibilities and business necessity. The information obtained in these reports will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
UAMS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence.
Physical Requirements Stand: Occasionally
Bend, crawl, crouch, kneel, stoop, or reach overhead: Occasionally
Lift, push, pull, carry weight: 10 lbs or less
Use hands to touch, handle, or feel: Continuously
Taste or smell: Never
Read, concentrate, think analytically: Continuously
Physical Environment: Inside Office Environment
Noise Level: Quiet
Visual Requirements: Color discrimination, Depth perception, Far visual acuity, Near visual acuity
Decision Making The Director of Cost Accounting and Decision Support provides operational direction for the construction and administration of the cost accounting and decision support functions ac…Description : Summary Save the Children partners with schools, communities, and state governments to deliver programs and mobilize resources that increase Kindergarten readines…JOB REQUISITION OfficeTeam Division Director – Little Rock LOCATION AR LITTLE ROCK JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary The primary responsibility of the Division Director is to mai…
Read More and Apply NOW!
More Related Accounting Director Jobs
Apply for high-paying job openings director finance accounting jobs, director accounting jobs, director of recruiting jobs, director of advertising jobs, executive director of marketing jobs, assistant director of nursing jobs.
Search for jobs available TODAY!