Apply NOW! – Director, Marketing Data Engineering, Business Mangement Director of Engineering Jobs in Fremont, CA, at Tailored Brands Inc. Read more and apply NOW!
Job Title: Director, Marketing Data Engineering
Company: Tailored Brands Inc
Location: Fremont, CA
to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a
personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling
products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our
employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and
experienced Technology Director, Marketing & Data Engineering to join us in our
Fremont office in this high visibility position working along-side Marketing,
Strategy and Analytics, and various business leaders to provide support to
Marketing and Enterprise wide BI/Data needs, and lead the Customer Data
platform, Marketing technologies, Data Governance, Data Management and Business
- Partner with Marketing Leadership team to enable Marketing solutions
which will help drive traffic to our stores and digital channels.
- Responsible for delivering a single source of Customer master
- Manage the roadmap, schedule and features of the CDP/Marketing platform
to enable Tailored Brands adopt to modern marketing techniques.
- Setting up regular cadence with C- Level Executives to provide status
updates on major data, customer and marketing initiatives
- Partner with business teams to enable High Quality BI/Data solutions at a
- Lead Data governance team to effectively manage Customer data.
- Manage data warehouse and BI plans across product verticals
- Provide self-service data and analytical platform to business users
- Evangelize data-driven decision making throughout the business.
- Establish data governance practices and be accountable for enterprise
- Software and Consulting vendor management
- Work with business partners on prioritizing the work streams and
establish repeatable framework.
- Able to manage multimillion dollar and multiyear IT programs.
- Mentor the teams and empower them to be successful.
- Manage multiple IT teams across different global locations.
- Bachelor s Degree or greater in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years building and leading high-performing technology teams.
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and business
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Current on best practices for emerging trends in CDP and Marketing
- Must have thorough understanding on Campaign life cycles and should have
extensively managed solutions for digital campaign management
- Must have worked on a Customer Data Platform
- Should have implemented a marketing platform before.
- Experience in dealing multiyear multimillion-dollar programs with
- People management is a must
- High intellectual curiosity and work ethic.
- Current on best practices and emerging trends in the data and analytics
- Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Must utilize visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination
and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer and office equipment
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week from the Company s Fremont
CA corporate office
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated
with this job.
Work Locations:02098A Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Job:Information Technology (IT)
Organization:Tailored Shared Services
Shift:Day Job The Network Assurance Engine (NAE) team is looking for a Director of Engineering to drive development and delivery of features that assure various aspects of intent-based networks….The Network Assurance Engine (NAE) team is looking for a Director of Engineering to drive development and delivery of features that assure various aspects of intent-based networks….Job Description This role is key within the team to deliver all of the platforms needed to bring to market the 23 (soon to be 26) cloud services. This role is responsible for the…
Read More HERE!
More Engineering Job Opportunities
In addition to the Director, Marketing Data Engineering, you also might be interested in the other related jobs, covering software engineering director jobs, urgent project director engineering jobs, director mechanical technical jobs, electrical engineering jobs, biomedical engineering careers, aeronautical engineer jobs, latest engineering director job vacancies in UK, and engineering management job openings.
Search for jobs available TODAY!