Apply Online! – Direct Sales Associate, Sales Associate Jobs in Lexington, KY, at Q Services. View more and Apply Today!
Related Jobs: Find distribution warehouse associate jobs, Amazon warehouse associate jobs, warehouse shippping associate jobs, warehouse stock associate jobs, and retailwarehouse associate jobs.
Job Title: Direct Sales Associate
Company: Q Services
Location: Lexington, KY
MetroNet has an immediate opening for an energetic and dynamic Direct Sales Associate in Lexington, KY!
MetroNet is a leading provider of 100% fiber optic internet, television, and telephone services. We are currently available or under construction in over 80 communities in Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, and Ohio. MetroNet provides fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) technology to homes and businesses within its footprint, giving our customers access to some of the fastest internet speeds in the world. We pride ourselves on our cutting-edge technology combined with outstanding customer care.
We’re looking for tech-savvy, innovative thinkers to join our team and help us create what’s next!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive total compensation package
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on day 1
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- Company paid logo attire
- Flexible schedule
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
- Exceptional potential: Our Sales Reps are currently earning $1000 – $2000 in commissions weekly!
MetroNet Direct Sales Associates will acquire new subscribers by conducting door-to-door canvas, appointment or referral solicitation in assigned territory. We are looking for serious inquiries only. This is a door-to-door job. Pay is salary plus commission. Commissions are the highest they have ever been in this industry. This is a legitimate opportunity to make $1,000 + per week for the average salesperson. The job is easy to learn and the sky is the limit as to the earning potential. People with prior sales experience or have a dynamic personality will excel at this job.
What you will be doing:
- Soliciting residential customers through door-to-door or store-intercept sales efforts
- Explaining and selling services available to our subscribers, maintaining minimum sales quotas, and writing orders for installation of services
- Follow-up on door hangers with phone calls
What You Need For This Position:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in direct sales (door-to-door) sales, preferably in telecommunications, but not required
- Excellent communication skills, listening, persuasive and closing skills
- Must know how to speak in a clear, understandable and concise manner
- Must be able to listen to what customers want and need
- Neat personal appearance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to handle rejection
If you have a strong desire to impact, the success of our organization by ensuring we continue to attract and retain committed professionals, please apply today!
MetroNet is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
recblid 6rez6q1v2s90k8y68692u889h7lm4i Posting Job Description At A Glance Full-time sales role good for students, grads, and people who appreciate flexibility, with potential for advancement and no ceiling on commis…Do you have a technical aptitude and a real passion for customer service? Batteries Plus Bulbs is the nation’s largest growing battery and light bulb franchise is currently searc…Shine with Signet! Zales Jewelers is looking for dynamic, driven and creative individuals to join our team. Are you ready to use your business and sales skills to begin a finan…
More Jobs Openings
Search for medical sales associate jobs, full-time sales associate jobs, retail sales associate jobs, part-time sales associate jobs, luxury retail sales associate jobs
Search for jobs available TODAY!